Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

If you will not serve in combat, you will serve on the firing line!

Oh sweet Throne. How the hell am I going to be able to listen to this and the Star Wars campaign logs.
Bring it on I guess, I'll have to find a way.

Can't wait to hear the reasons why a Tau of all races are in the party. I've already given a friend an aneurysm by mentioning it. :D

Cooked Auto fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Feb 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

apostateCourier posted:

I'm an arms dealer/pseudo-diplomat. If something feels off, there's a reason for it.

My friend was mostly ranting about the Tau would have no real reasons to work together with Imperials and such. Although that explanation almost works as a reason why.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

apostateCourier posted:

I'm openly attempting to absorb this Rogue Trader's nascent trade empire into the Tau Empire, and claim a piece of the Expanse in the name of the Tau'va. Good enough?

Fine for me because it just sounds cool in general. I know for sure I'll be enjoying these episodes considering how much I enjoyed it's predecessor to the point I kept recommending it to other people back when it aired.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

apostateCourier posted:

The front fell off. But Remi assured us that this is a highly unusual event, and shouldn't be taken as part of a trend.

Like that has stopped anyone.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo5ro1nWsPU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyb_4IhQ96k

These I feel are relevant to the thread and the campaign.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Ygmir posted:

Maybe one day the Lord Captain will decide to not sleep in. Maybe.

He's the Lord Captain. He's allowed to do that.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Only 10 sessions in an there's already backstabbing. Well I'm impressed.

Granted, it's going to take me like six months to catch up considering I really only listen to these while out walking and that's after going through other stuff beforehand. :v:

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

apostateCourier posted:

"Guys, I think we might be the bad guys." ~ Mia, M41

It's a Grey Hunter campaign, the PC's are always the bad guys.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Grey Hunter posted:

I give them every opportunity to be good, but as soon as I turn my back, the Orphanarium is on fire.....

Yeah I have no idea how they manage but through the various campaigns I've listened to there really hasn't been a case where I could describe most of the PC's as good. :v:

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Grey Hunter posted:

You forget about the airplane.

Again.

Yeah, I was about to say.

Granted, I'll give you that regardless.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

So I noticed something interesting with Episode 15. All the audio for Grey is just silence, at least on the tindeck version.

It took me a couple of minutes to realize why I only heard the player voices and there were just odd snippets of silence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Did you get back home yet? :v:

So in the lack of wanting to catch up to RT I instead switched over to catching up to the old SW campaign but 35 minutes into episode 25 I suddenly noticed that the track reset and couldn't figure out what was the cause of that until I took a look at the audio file in Audacity.

That might explain why both my phone and normal audio player suddenly replayed it.

Edit: After redownloading the file it seems like you caught it back then and reuploaded or for some reason my download was corrupted.

Cooked Auto fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Sep 19, 2016

• Locked thread