Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
The epiphany that everyone came to in the last 10 minutes of the session made everything worthwhile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Smashums Gorksun and Crashums Morksun, self-proclaimed priests of Gork and Mork respectively.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

I don't think the route you guys charted between Lucien's Breath and Zayeth is a 64 day one, at least not in the warp. If all those warp travel times are the real-space amount of time it takes, then drat, both the routes to and from the Wreak are blazing fast.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

YeOldeButchere posted:

Look on the bright side, at least Wizbanga's not poisoned.

...can orks even get poisoned? I feel like that shouldn't be possible. In fact, I'd expect an ork to be just fine after having their entire blood replaced with prometheum provided they're 'ard enuff.
And they'd call him Firebludd.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

I'm imagining Remy refusing to take those off ever, trying to do medicae with them on, and just being confused as to why he keeps losing patients.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

I was sold the moment I heard Saint's Row In Space.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Stripper poles made of solid cocaine.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Veloxyll posted:

For one, cocaine is even softer than pure gold.
Use some sort of magnetic field to keep the powder in a solid pole shape.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Is anyone else concerned about the relationship between the Captain and the Tau

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Well, technically the plan seems to be immobilize, board and capture. Problem being that sometimes you immobilize too hard.

• Locked thread