Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

We got a new Far Cry game and this thread isn't even a page long. That aint good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

why u lie

captured from my lowly, lowly xbox one.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Ddraig posted:

it must be loving terrible to be embarassed by a nearly 10 year old game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nywdxgJbHQ

It's got nothing on COD's Fish AI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4OFv9eWIKY

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Protip: Go to options, and turn off gathering animations. You'll save a lot of time in the long run, considering how much gathering you're going to do.

First Impressions: Game is packed with content, the world looks great. It's too early for me to say if the different theme, and melee combat is going to hurt the game, but so far I can tell i'm going to sink just as much time into this as FC4. I never gave a crap about multiplayer, but I was bummed that they left out co-op too.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

There's something very wrong about getting on a mammoth, and killing another mammoth while you're riding it. If they were half as intelligent and empathetic as modern african elephants, they would have stomped me out for trying something like that.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Once you ride a sabertooth tigher through the forest at night with the moonlight shining through the trees, chucking your flaming spears and neanderthals, its hard not to like. Its also nice that you can harvest items while staying on your mount. Flying is pretty much unnecessary since you got fast travel, fast mounts, and the owl for aerial recon.

I havent seen tits yet, only a neanderthal couple humping each other with their clothes on by the campfire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

I got 100% achievements for this game, something i've only done with 5 or so games. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Still wish it had co-op though.

• Locked thread