Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Crabtree posted:

I really hope there was no attempt to make any sort of consistent language and actors just grunt whatever like a rare game with real people.

there's no particular reason they couldn't try to approximate PIE. that wouldn't be exactly right, either, since the hypothetical people in the game would almost certainly have spoken some unknown distinct (and, likely, extinct) strain of it, but it would be far closer than using any currently existing language or grunts or something completely fictitious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
sorry I meant to say ooga booga, language appeared everywhere spontaneously in 1000 BC

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

ubisoft can't make assassin's creed every year

optimistic

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Tenzarin posted:

$60 PLEASE!

New low for ubisoft, they are playing limbo over there. How low can they go!

I for one am pleased to see a new title bring life to the Nintendo 64

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
I think titties are good, imo

• Locked thread