Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012
Share the times miraculous things happened to you. Do not try to debunk someone else's miracles unless you have a good reason. I have experienced spectacular miracles and would be dead if not for intervention.

In February 2014, about two years ago, I was very sick. I had been feeling like my brain was being squished into a weird shape, and felt very nauseous, to the point that I thought I was poisoned. I had pounding migraines and my wisdom teeth were hurting every day. I thought to e-mail my friend, who lived 50 miles north in Orange County, and ask if he felt the same, but I'm glad I didn't. He e-mailed me the next day, saying he had severe stomach pains, and that he felt like poo poo, and was even going to the VA hospital. I e-mailed him back and told him about the CT sprays, and to drink water and blow his nose. He emailed me back the following morning, and said how the gently caress did you know my nose was stuffy? I went outside to have a cigarette, and there was a fog-like haze that smelled like chlorine. It was hard to breathe and I felt terrible. That was my darkest day. I was so miserable that I chose to die.

An hour later I had parked my car on the side of a road. I shut off the engine, wiped the tears from my eyes, and took deep breaths. I still remember how Scott Bass was giving his surf report on the radio. I remember being annoyed with how enthusiastic he was so I turned it off. I got out of the car and looked downhill at the intersection. When I saw the Porsche 911 at the light I knew it was game over for me. I heard the engine revving and knew the driver was going to speed through the straightaway when the light turned green. I kneeled down infront of my car to conceal myself. The porsche took off and kept accelerating until it must have been doing 60, it was like a train. When it got close enough I stepped out infront of it, but it veered out of the way at the last possible second before flipping into a rollover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I've had multiple attractive girlfriends and they've all welcomed my penis into their various orifices

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

that's not a miracle OP, that's someone choosing whether to kill a man or total their car

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

symbolic posted:

that's not a miracle OP, that's someone choosing whether to kill a man or total their car

Human life is worth less than a Porsche so it is a miracle that he made that choice.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
What does your friend have to do with anything ??

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Volume posted:

I've had multiple attractive girlfriends and they've all welcomed my penis into their various orifices

poo poo that didn't happen.txt is in PYF :smuggo:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
theres a severe tornado warning in my area and im banking on being swept away to the land of oz where i can live out the rest of my days as a lollipop farmer

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I woke up with a roof over my head in tyool 2016 and most if not all of my immediate survival needs have already been taken care of thanks to the monumental efforts of every generation that's preceded me.

Bipolar Transistor
Feb 21, 2016

I said a flip, flop, the hippie the hippie to the flip flop flop, you dont stop the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat
Not only have I been laid by a human counterpart, but they were breathing at the time!

God Damn Dam God
Dec 24, 2004

I push buttons. I turn dials. I read numbers. Sometimes I make up little stories in my head about what the numbers mean.
Grimey Drawer
I took a dump the other day and a piece broke off, and it formed a cross in the toilet.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Enfield posted:

theres a severe tornado warning in my area and im banking on being swept away to the land of oz where i can live out the rest of my days as a lollipop farmer

Sorry if I just jinxed you Enfield with all that "roof over my head" business. I hear Oz is beautiful this time of year!

Edit: I wanna work at the lollipop-sucking factory too

Dinosaurmageddon fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Feb 25, 2016

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
My good reason for debunking the guys that claim to have had sex is that they are goons and there are two of them

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012

Enfield posted:

In 1999 I was a boy living in Oklahoma when the tornado outbreak happened. I remember when it was announced that the tornado was just a mile away from our mobilehome and we could see it coming straight at us. My father said a prayer and the next minute the tornado changed direction.

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012
I had a car with lovely breaks. Right before I was about to get onto the freeway they went out.

Bipolar Transistor
Feb 21, 2016

I said a flip, flop, the hippie the hippie to the flip flop flop, you dont stop the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat
I played a game of Wizard of Wor with Fred Savage when he was still relevant.

makes u think

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
thread remains ungassed, seems pretty miraculous to me

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Volume posted:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

thread remains ungassed, seems pretty miraculous to me

Hahhaha

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Really
Missed an op to put "lol" in miraclolus"

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

I woke up with a roof over my head in tyool 2016 and most if not all of my immediate survival needs have already been taken care of thanks to the monumental efforts of every generation that's preceded me.

except for all the stupid poo poo done by the boomers to gently caress up the planet and the economy

Randy Mythbuster posted:

I took a dump the other day and a piece broke off, and it formed a cross in the toilet.

piled high

godbless

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

one time someone was sucking on my penis and all this white stuff came out of the tip! it was like my dick got struck by lightning!!!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i have this pair of jeans that always fits no matter what

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

If you're trying to make a Paul Walker joke, I don't think that was a 911.

edit: also it didn't happen in 2014. Pretty bad Paul Walker joke.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i just took a bath in a hotel room and now i ordered a cheesesteak

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i also have a pair of red shoes and if i tap their heels together a tornado forms from the ground beneath me that carries me up into the sky and miraculously transports my organs to the four corners of tulsa

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I won four free tickets to a basketball game this weekend.

The miraculous part will be if I can find three people to go with me! :smith:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

OctoberBlues posted:

ill go

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Nice! I'll meet you at the will call window.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Randy Mythbuster posted:

Thread peaked. Hell all of existence just peaked. It's all downhill from poop-cross until the heat death of the universe

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

OctoberBlues posted:

could sell them all on stub hub. :shrug:

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

My prayers are regularly answered in ways which reassure me that God loves me.

By humbling myself and submitting to the will of God, having my prayers answered has helped me to become more disciplined and mature

I have a p tight relationship with the Lord and I highly recommend it!

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Enfield posted:

Go outside and pray to God in the middle of the storm like leutenent Dan, open your heart and witness His majesty

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012
I'm so miserable today. I wish I knew the ways the Creator worked, but it's not for me to fully comprehend yet. I haven't had anything to eat in three days. I have been scraping the ice out of my freezer to eat and drinking crystal geyser bottled water. I feel terrible and I'm so hungry. God, if you hear me, help.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

hampton posted:

I'm so miserable today. I wish I knew the ways the Creator worked, but it's not for me to fully comprehend yet. I haven't had anything to eat in three days. I have been scraping the ice out of my freezer to eat and drinking crystal geyser bottled water. I feel terrible and I'm so hungry. God, if you hear me, help.
>go to the grocery store

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012

symbolic posted:

>go to the grocery store

Every time I drank I feel full, just like with alcohol. I slimmed down significantly, but now whenever I eat solid foods my body rejects it. I get horrible diarrhea and gastrointestinal pain. Solid foods now taste metallic and makes me feel nauseous. This has just happened today, the first day after this period I attempted to eat solid foods. I expected it to taste good, but instead, it was nauseating. What is wrong with me? I wish there was a water I could drink with obesogens added so I can avoid this problem altogether.

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

I just got around to watching Room, great movie. I'm in the exact situation except with a ten year old and it's a miracle my captor never screens the DVDs he brings with my food and sanitary items.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
My friends 19 yr old sister wanted sex after a party, as seeing as I was staying the night anyway..

PRAISE JEBUS!

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
I used to have a dull data entry job that entailed typing near-identical sets of numbers all day. See number on insurance document, type it into computer, repeat. It was the most stupefying repetitiveness I've experienced and it had a mantra-like ability to wipe away conscious thought.

Then came a rare moment where I needed to correct something, which just meant crossing out the number on the original document and penciling in the right one. Except I didn't do that, I somehow reached my hand into the computer to change the number. Then I snapped back to reality, realizing I'd just had the least profound transcendental experience ever.

In any other situation such an trippy experience probably would've made me a true believer in something or other, but instead I just sighed at how hosed up my brain is. Maybe I should believe I glimpsed the Matrix, that sounds kind of fun. Thank you for reading my boring story.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

hampton posted:

god's dead, dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

That Robot posted:

god's dead, dude

RIP John Lennon. :(

• Locked thread