Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
greetings, fuckin losers. my name is forums poster dickeye. I like bad movies. i don't mean that fuckin pissbaby Sharknado asylum bullshit where everyone's winking at you going "EH?? EH?? GET IT??? ITS BAD!!!!!" i mean bad fuckin movies, movies that are incomprehensible and strange and you just don't know how they exist

i also like weird movies, movies normal people have never heard of, on a level beyond like "oh man check out this deep cut from a famous guy" bullshit. i also like sharing these things with people. i used to stream things on a regular basis. i'm too lazy to do that now, though, so i decided to start throwing poo poo on youtube and posting a thread every month, kinda like movie of the month but weirder

this month i decided i'm gonna tell you all about the strangest fuckin movie i've ever seen: Magic Lizard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aDOj43mPnQ

Magic Lizard is a thai movie, about a magic lizard. it has blatantly stolen footage from Ultraman in it, and illegal footage of the royal family. i have no way to explain the plot, as there are no subtitles and according to native thai speakers, the dialog is all loving gibberish anyway. it's 103 minutes of fuckin insanity and the hijinx of a magic lizard. a water buffalo poops, on screen. i dont remember anything else from this, because my brain blocked it out in self defense. please, join me. share in my pain. watch Magic Lizard: The Lizard Magic Story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Cacator posted:

I showed some friends Hausu recently and they were blown away but doubted if anything could live up to it. Is this it? Is it the answer to my prayers?

it's not good at all. i need to stress this. there is absolutely no metric by which Magic Lizard is anything short of a nightmarish fever dream, the cinematic equivalent of getting high on bath salts and punching yourself in the dick for 103 minutes.

that said, it's fuckin weird

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Mecha Gojira posted:

No, it's seriously that bad of a film. Pretty sure when we first watched it with Dickeye, we had to convince each other to keep going like a suicide pact.

yyyyyyup

remember when all we saw were the clips in American Dream, American Nightmare and thought it would be good?????

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Kart Barfunkel posted:

Can we get a time stamp on the buffalo poo poo?

yeah somewhere between the beginning and the end

eat poo poo, watch the drat movie and if you're good i'll post something enjoyably bad next month

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Skwirl posted:

Dickeye, why is it blocked in foreign countries, didn't your friend upload it to youtube? You should see if they can fix that.

Blame your lovely garbage country, I have no idea why it's blocked

cat doter posted:

I'll never understand why people subject themselves to terrible movies, especially ones where something shits in a dude's mouth

not a fan of mouth poo poo

Personally I enjoy trying to figure out what was going through someone's head when they made a terrible piece of poo poo, and there's something endearing about movies that while not good are clearly labors of love, like Miami Connection

And then there's awful, bizarre bullshit that has to be seen to be believed

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I'd like to point out that his other Ultraman movies are also bootleg and 7 Ultraman is straight up riffing on Ultrman 7

Thank you for that dope post. God knows I'm not digging deep on Magic Lizard

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Mecha Gojira posted:

It's a reference to the 7 Ultra Brothers as opposed to just stealing Ultraseven's name and writing it backwards, in case anyone is confused.

well that's good to know, if you like knowing about ultraman, which is dumb and sucks

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Mecha Gojira posted:

Actually, Ultraman is fun and cool. You just wouldn't know it from watching the film Magic Lizard.

i disagree, there's no motorcycle-riding cyborg bugmen doin karate and making poo poo explode

thus its idiot baby bullshit

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Burkion posted:

Yeah there is.

Ultraman VS Kamen Rider bro

kamen rider grows, i do not acknowledge the legitimacy of this film

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

mr. stefan posted:

Um sir you will find that in Kamen rider J, the titular rider can grow to giant size, furthermore,

He is also a pretender to the throne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Black Bones posted:

Aw, it's apparently too magical or too lizard to watch in :canada:

no thats the sequel 2lizard2magic: buffalo poo poo

• Locked thread