Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
The Magic Lizard is the only movie I can think of where the entire story happens off screen while a completely unrelated character just dicks around doing nothing of any consequence while screaming at anything. Also a water buffalo shits in his mouth. It's not a special effect, they just had an animal poo poo into the mouth of the giant talking lizard.

This really happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Hat Thoughts posted:

My favorite part is that, I forget what it's supposed to be, the mama animal that chases after Magic Lizard after Magic Lizard is a total dick to it's child.

I believe it was some kind of bear.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Skwirl posted:

It's not blocked in my lovely garbage country, since it's the same one as yours, I just thought maybe there was a check box to make it available internationally or something, since I couldn't imagine it popping up on a copyright filter or something.

Somewhere, someone might actually have a copyright for the Magic Lizard. I imagine that if this is true then that person is probably no one good.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Skwirl posted:

Look, I was at the dickstream where we watched this, and whatever psychological defenses I have left blocked most of it out, but for some reason I feel there's some Nazi paraphernalia floating around in it. gently caress me if I'm going to double check though, once was enough.

The swastika predates the Nazis by a very long time and the original symbol is still a thing you see in Asian cultures. I kind of vaguely recall there being swastikas somewhere in the movie.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I also found a 1500 x 2198px copy of the Magic Lizard movie poster in case anyone wants to print it out and frame it on their wall. I'm thumbnailing it because as batshit crazy as it might look it's full of spoilers.

I find it hilarious that you're worried about spoilers for a movie that has no plot and is just an incoherent mess.

Literally The Worst posted:

kamen rider grows, i do not acknowledge the legitimacy of this film

Mecha Gojira posted:

What would Ultraman even do with a motorcycle? He's 150 ft tall and flies through space.

Both of you are awful.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Safety Factor posted:

I'd openly display that poster if I had a copy.

There are a lot of ebay sellers from Thailand who sell movie posters and the Magic Lizard one pops up now and again.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

X-Ray Pecs posted:

This is the kind of movie you could put on at a party, on mute, because whenever you look at the screen you have no goddamn clue what's happening.

This is the kind of movie you put on at a party if you want everyone to leave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

im gaye posted:

That lizard talks and also walks in the same manner as myself.

I'm so sorry.

• Locked thread