Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
This movie changed my life. I have seen it twice. :shepface:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

CPL593H posted:

I believe it was some kind of bear.

I think it was supposed to be a sun bear, but who the gently caress can tell? The costume was that bad.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Speaking of animal abuse, don't forget that the whole reason the buffalo shits in Magic Lizard's mouth is because Magic Lizard anally penetrated it with his tail.

I'm using spoiler tags not because this is a pivotal scene in the movie, but because I don't want to ruin the Magic for anyone who wants to go into the movie blind.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Or maybe Germany knows better than to even consider watching Magic Lizard.

I can't say they're wrong.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I'd openly display that poster if I had a copy.

• Locked thread