Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

CPL593H posted:

The Magic Lizard is the only movie I can think of where the entire story happens off screen while a completely unrelated character just dicks around doing nothing of any consequence while screaming at anything. Also a water buffalo shits in his mouth. It's not a special effect, they just had an animal poo poo into the mouth of the giant talking lizard.

This really happens.

Can we get a time stamp on the buffalo poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

Literally The Worst posted:

yeah somewhere between the beginning and the end

eat poo poo, watch the drat movie and if you're good i'll post something enjoyably bad next month

It was worth a shot. Into the hellfire I go.

• Locked thread