Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mecha Gojira
Jun 23, 2006

Jack Nissan
Best part of the film is that the plot is actually resolved when he awakens the statue to fly into space, like 10 minutes in. Rest of the movie doesn't have a plot, just a bunch of unrelated vignettes of Magic Lizard and/or random Thai actors being complete goofuses.

The film is magic. Lizard Magic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mecha Gojira
Jun 23, 2006

Jack Nissan
No, it's seriously that bad of a film. Pretty sure when we first watched it with Dickeye, we had to convince each other to keep going like a suicide pact.

Mecha Gojira
Jun 23, 2006

Jack Nissan
Who are these guys? Why are they in a cave talking to skeletons? Where is and what does this have to do with Magic Lizard.

All questions never answered in the film Magic Lizard.

Mecha Gojira
Jun 23, 2006

Jack Nissan

Literally The Worst posted:

I'd like to point out that his other Ultraman movies are also bootleg and 7 Ultraman is straight up riffing on Ultrman 7

Thank you for that dope post. God knows I'm not digging deep on Magic Lizard

It's a reference to the 7 Ultra Brothers as opposed to just stealing Ultraseven's name and writing it backwards, in case anyone is confused.

Mecha Gojira
Jun 23, 2006

Jack Nissan

Literally The Worst posted:

well that's good to know, if you like knowing about ultraman, which is dumb and sucks

Actually, Ultraman is fun and cool. You just wouldn't know it from watching the film Magic Lizard.

Mecha Gojira
Jun 23, 2006

Jack Nissan
What would Ultraman even do with a motorcycle? He's 150 ft tall and flies through space.

But that's neither here nor there. The real question is why Magic Lizard? WHY?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mecha Gojira
Jun 23, 2006

Jack Nissan
The only parts I remember from the movie on that poster are the roller skates and the monkey-eating crocodile.

Wait, am I remembering that correctly? For some reason I really think the crocodile eating monkeys was a bit in the movie. I know it ate a naked lady.

• Locked thread