Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Like, his show, aesthetically, is tremendous. But funny? No. And his standup is even worse. Anyone I've ever met that likes this guy has turned out to be a full fledged sociopath. Aggresively depressed, often some sort of stunting in growth as a human being (think 40 year old that acts like an informed 22), and uncomfortable to talk to. Can I get a gyeah from my cool people that know this guy and his brand of "comedy" is dull/creepy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
post the vid of him graphically describing his young daughter prancing around naked and bending over and taking a huge poo poo on the floor

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Everybody thinks he's funny. I've never heard anyone say they don't like him. I think he sucks though.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
He's ok, but apparently he likes getting lit and showing ladies his donger

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I think he's funny but I don't really watch any of his poo poo because it's too uncomfortable. His depressing stories hit too close to home.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

Booblord Zagats posted:

You don't?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
He was good during the oscars last night. Op don't know poo poo bout nothin.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Bill Burr is my favorite angry comedian

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

amityville anus posted:

post the vid of him graphically describing his young daughter prancing around naked and bending over and taking a huge poo poo on the floor

What

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.

Ehud posted:

Bill Burr is my favorite angry comedian

Him and Jim Jefferies.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Booblord Zagats posted:

He presented on the Oscars last night.

No one cares that he whips it out on the reg.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

don't act like it didn't happen

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

No, I don't want to hear some random at a party gently caress up a comedian's jokes, and can't we just talk instead of watching youtube clips

amityville anus posted:

I'm preeetty sure that was his version of the aristocrats

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

It wasn't a knock :mrgw:

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

The Dennis System posted:

Everybody thinks he's funny. I've never heard anyone say they don't like him. I think he sucks though.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
"you know, the thing about me is, is im a fat not funny divorced ginger, and the pity laughs from this pathetic nation really say more about the state of the naton itself than it does about me. heres a dick" louis ck

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The Dennis System posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Nuts and Gum posted:

He was good during the oscars last night. Op don't know poo poo bout nothin.

Hahahahaha, this guy watched the Oscars. Lmfao

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

Hahahahaha, this guy watched the Oscars. Lmfao

ahahaha

wtf fam

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
guy who spends the evening watching the Oscars, thinks Louis CK is funny

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
He is just a white guy who goes meh

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Judakel posted:

and in a nation of over privileged white men and women poo pooing their lovely existnece Louis CK is a golden rod

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Judakel posted:

he's half mexican. is that white? i dunno

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
op must be a super sheltered right wing christian if a comedian, appearing on the extremely mainstream oscars, makes him uncomfortable

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
everybody talks about how subversive he is but he just seems like a sad boring dude who whines a lot, like 99% of comedians

Serjeant Snubbin
Feb 1, 2002

Pillbug

echronorian posted:

ahahaha

wtf fam
What is a "fam"? Is that like a delicious family pack of KFC but you were so hungry you stopped in part way through typing it out so you could go and ravage your takeaway chicken dinner?

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

echronorian posted:

(think 40 year old that acts like an informed 22)

This sums him up for me. All of his stuff sounds like a teenager who just found out that once he moved out of his parents basement being an adult was a made up fantasy that just became a reality. Like, I saw a bit he did on swearing and it was just essentially, "I like swearing because it makes me feel like a grown up and if you don't like it gently caress you."

Well, alright then.

adamarama
Mar 20, 2009

Cantaloupe posted:

everybody talks about how subversive he is but he just seems like a sad boring dude who whines a lot, like 99% of comedians
Sad boring people who whine a lot is basically middle class America. That's why he's popular.

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
I would feel kinda bad if I was one of his kids and I grew up and realized hey my dad made a ton of money by insulting me and talking about how much he couldn't stand me and my awful infant bodily functions.

Also it would stink to know your dad couldn't beat up anyone else's dad ever.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

kimihia posted:

What is a "fam"? Is that like a delicious family pack of KFC but you were so hungry you stopped in part way through typing it out so you could go and ravage your takeaway chicken dinner?

didn't think someone could be less funny than louis ck but here we are

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

amityville anus posted:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Cantaloupe posted:

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I thought Pootie Tang was funny.

powerofrecall
Jun 26, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I like Louis CK and he is funny. What you gonna do about it GBS

powerofrecall
Jun 26, 2009

by R. Guyovich

kimihia posted:

It's pretending to be black on the internet, which is a popular pastime now

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
If you think Louis CK fans are psychos then Doug Stanhope fans must be literal serial killers.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
He's got a good sense of timing and knows how to deliver a joke but it's hard to listen to a guy talk about getting a tepid handjob from his wife while she reads a magazine without wanting to blow your loving brains out.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
most comedians when they are successful their whole "i am so sad and depressing" routine goes to poo poo. like i know you can still be sad and depressed while being wealthy but no one wants to hear a rich person talk about how sad and depressed they are.

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Relin posted:

op must be a super sheltered right wing christian if a comedian, appearing on the extremely mainstream oscars, makes him uncomfortable

Yeah, I bet he's an mra pua sjw redditor Star Citizen who owns an Xbox one (which has the wrong freaking RAM, btw 😂) and probably wears a freaking fedora, too.

• Locked thread