Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities
Catching up on it now. Watching episode 1. Mostly just want Desi to die painfully and horribly. He embodies all I hate in the world that isn't voting Republican this November. Also this show should be entirely about Ray and be called "Ray (whatever his last name is)." Yes, I realize that would be quite a departure from a show that's supposed to be about four girls that is called "Girls."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

bamhand posted:

Yeah, I never thought I would want more Shosh episodes but here we are! My favorite line was her taking being called spoiled as a compliment.

That was a superb exchange. Not an ounce of self-awareness in her body.

I just watched the first ten or so minutes of the latest episode, and Elijah's exchange with Dill about meeting the latter's friends was beyond :3:. One of my closest friends is a gay dude who Elijah kind of reminds me of, but my friend is more of a serial monogamist. I'm always hoping that he'll meet a guy who's worthy of him and treats him well, and just seeing that conversation made me say to myself, "Oh yeah...there's someone out there who can be nice to him like that!"

As always, the show needs more Ray. I love the coffee shop war subplot, but wasn't he also, you know...recently elected to public office? Like, a city alderman or whatever? Didn't he beat Marc Maron? I seem to remember that being a thing. Are we forgetting that all happened?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Escobarbarian posted:

hahahaha that Elijah/Stoll sex scene

:gonk:

Everybody here hates Desi btw, right? Like, I'm not wrong or weird in thinking he needs to be shot into space? Is there any possible defense of him?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

You know, it's funny, I'm watching the fifth episode, and I'm realizing that the sex scenes were kind of kept to a minimum up for the first few episodes. And I wasn't missing them. I might just be getting old.

This is a good episode so far though. I'm about halfway in. Jessa's introducing Adam to her friend or whatever. This will end well.

e: Well then! That arced in a few directions I didn't see coming, but I enjoyed it.

Ugh, next week's a Marnie episode. I might skip that one altogether. We'll see.

Majorian fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Mar 22, 2016

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Halfway through the latest episode. I saw this coming from Bald Anderson Cooper, I'm afraid, but it still sucks.

Please God let Desi die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Escobarbarian posted:

hahahaha hannah sucks so much in this episode

LITERALLY!!!:haw:

This show has had its ups and downs, but holy poo poo this has been a great season. Hannah remains awful. Hope Caroline's not dead.

e: the best way for this show to end would be for Desi to be boiled alive in a vat of acid.

Majorian fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Apr 11, 2016

• Locked thread