Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Kegluneq posted:

Shame as they're quite similar in many regards. At least Mad Max could only be accused of ripping off itself.

...And now I want to see Dredd in the desert, the mooted plot of Dredd 2. Balls.

Dredd Max? Max Dredd?

I see potential.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

MrL_JaKiri posted:

Dredd 2: Balls?

Dredd is an excellent film, but Mad Max is a level beyond simply because of how much it accomplishes with so little dialogue. Miller's a miracle worker.

By modern standards it's incredibly analog; which I love.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Cerv posted:

You're being very tautological today

Today?

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

*nods*

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Y'all have a 'Flaps addiction. He' s got you by the plums and is feeding your need for a hit.

E: fixing phone postings

Wistful of Dollars fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Mar 11, 2016

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Standardized plugs would be nice.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Modern day Robbin 'Ood.

Well, minus the giving to the poor part. We can work on that.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

nobodyssweetheart posted:

edited to add:
Martin Rowson tweeted this one from last year, to fill the gap:

@martinrowson posted:

Anyway, before I go off & spend all afternoon drawing him, reflect that, by his own lights, IDS probably is an honorable & decent man who genuinely believes he was do his best to help the weakest in society as part of his commitment to public service. In other words, he had his head screwed on the right way. Sadly, however, they screwed it onto his arsehole. We live in a fallen world, my tinies

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Stay tuned to see what happens next. :yum:

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

How is that possibly worthy of being arrested?

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Jedit posted:

Because he's holding all Muslims responsible for the actions of one. It's hate speech.

There's a poo poo-ton of people they need to get on with arresting, then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Nice to see they published your letter.

• Locked thread