Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Sorry for the late post. I am still very busy since the past two days.

------------

Bohn was donating blood at a blood center and got pick up by the logistically cloest icecream truck and arriving at the gathering point. He will be enjoying icecream on the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Borh is ready to sink those truck in an instant blood pool on the road if UGN wishes to capture them the fast way. The road will be sealed up quickly and those truck will be transported underground to UGN's desination.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I am willing to go monsterous for blood ferrying if UGN approve the action.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blood bath

"Affirmative, be on overwatch."

Bohn finishes his cone of icecream. He bloodstream are speeding up slightly to produce more Blood while recycling the old.

"I will also stop the truck if needed."

Borh will Charge Up so that I can get that extra EP for my next action.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

There are time where words cannot fully describes the current situation. So have some mspaint instead.

Blood Bath

Release the rotten blood gas into truck to make the guy run out: 8

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Mar 5, 2016

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blood Bath

Summoning an (extra) blood minion with syndrome boost to help distract the gjaum so Wraithblade can backstab harder.

Teaming up roll:Lowest dice: 2+ style = 4

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Mar 6, 2016

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blood Bath

Bohn is a blood scientist, so he climb up the truck to blood analyze the fallen gjaum and the properties of its black tar for initial field report.

Ahhhh, look at this bloody mess, just the way Bohn likes it.

Back to work. Are those tar made with blood? Can he replicate it? Also checking to make sure the thing isn't waking up anytime soon and not dying.

Hematology (d10) + excel + style: 9

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blood Bath
Bohn don't think there would be any survivor from a rocket explosions, but maybe thereare some overed in there? It's worth checking out and make good use of his hematology degree. He is still applying for a doctor license, but he's 'totally' qualified to handle any external/internsl bleeding and maybe explosion bleeding?

Same roll as before: 6

Welp. Stick mangled limps back to torso... Wait, that's the leg, ehhh, oh it's missing a head, nevermind.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blood Bath

Almost all students graduating high school in Japan have had several years of English language education. Having a master science degree studying all those biological name in English also helps.

Bohn raise his arms up and yell in bad English, "Peach, peach, stopu, stopu, i am doctor-kun. No anal-me."

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 12:56 on Mar 9, 2016

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blood Bath

Oh no, American is cowboy crazy like all those tomu cruisu-san movie! Bohn quickly form a blood shield to block the murica smash!

Syn boost + full defense + style: 10

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blood Bath

Bohn yells, "Yes, I am chicken!" He let the confusion on the man sinks in for a moment, then continues, "You American Gaijin just care about winning and losing! All I want to do is save your nakamas! You dishonorble mad cow!" He gestured angrily like doing a chicken dance while letting the wound on his arm to bleed all over from the motion. "The UGN didn't shoot the helicotar! Go back to you bosu and find the real culprit or help me save your nakamas!"

Friendship Speech (d4) + style: 13

Yesss double exploding dicessss

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blood Bath - - ER: 35% (Condition: 4/5, Awakened)

Bohn speaks in perfect English. "That is perfectly understandable, my friend. It have been a crazy day and we all trying to do our best." He offer a proper American Handshake to the confused man. "Nice to meet you, mister Gomen. The name's Bohn Brel, code name Blood Bath. ""Now, the first thing you can do is help to lift some wreckage at the helicopter for me to reach your friend and check if they are breathing. Then I guess we go back to your base and get some update on the situation." He give the man's back a pat and starts walking, but turn around to answer one of his question, "Oh, my English? I find it the fastest way to turn off the adrenaline in your drug delivery system is to act like an embarrassing fool that seems completely harmless." He give him a proper Japanese bow of apology with both hands claps together. "Pardon my silliness, my friend."

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blood Bath

"Yeah, let's go!" Bohn starts to sprint.

Thus begun the international impromptu race of America and Japan.

Gomen Assey raced with flashes of brilliance rarely seen by Americans of recent vintage, in the process attracting legions of fans. I have long been one of those. In particular, I remember three of his top efforts in his power sprinting and that particular cool power jump over the large obstacle that I have to circle around.There he set the pace for 1 miles before ceding the front to helicoptor and the base, who finished in 0:13:02 and 0:13:06. Typically, Gomen gained confidence, not fear, from the crazy-fast early miles. “It was exciting to see our splits,” he said. “They helped me maintain my momentum and keep the excitement building.”

Bohn ran with a similar bravado, which is why Gomen rallied so eagerly ahead of his competition. The generation of Japanese marathoners before him had lost the fire, but not this overed.

Gomen, on the other hand, ran boldly. He joined the fray, and dared to be great even though he sometimes wasn’t. He followed the Teddy Roosevelt dictum: “The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; who errs, and comes short again and again, because there is no effort without shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds.”

That’s a pretty good description of Gomen Assey’s approach to racing. So I say, “Bully for you, Gomen. Well done.” However, there was one other takeaway from the meet for me: anything can happen. His injuries and the overworked machine insides him has finally went into mandatory cool down mode. He's slowing down. With this change, I have can chase him down. I never thought I could catch, let alone pass the cyborg on overdrive.

It was cold and blustery despite the burning wreckage all over the place and Bohn relished the cold wind in his teeth. The train experience has deepened his now-legendary resistance to pain. From 2 miles, he piled on the pressure, with Gomen holding close behind.

Strong Will: 5

Actually, remembering the train experience makes him feel terrible and Bohn also slowed down. They both jogs casually back to the base.

Disclaimer: Plagiarized a bunch from runnersworld.com

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Mar 13, 2016

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blood Bath

"Yeah, I guess she's fighting the one who blew you up." Bohn explained as he casually walks into the base to investigate.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blood Bath - - ER: 35% (Condition: 4/5, Awakened)

Bohn reacts quickly to perform a side jump to dodge one of the gjaum's assault while forming an eye-pleasing blood shield to block the other one.

Full defense against both with bloody style (used wrong syntex, it should add both): 11, 18

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blood Bath/Bohn Brel - - ER: 35% (Condition: 4/5, Awakened)

The sight Bohn's bloody American friend fills him with determination! He can do this! ANALYZATION ON!

These gjaum seems to be artificially stimulated experiments subject from what Bohn can gathers. Their catatonic state and more coordinated state of able to identifying their own kind provides empirical evidence that they are the simular kind of gjaum that Bohn has inspected at the beginning of the mission. Although these lesser variant does not shares the more body morphing capability of their powerful cousin that the team defeated earlier, Bohn can safely concludes the physical structure of these being have similar fatality in regards to their nervous, circulatory, muscular and skeletal systems remind simular to human. Keeping in mind their capability to ignore pain, Bohn have a few good ideas on which vital parts of their body can be dealt with more damage. In fact, he gonna let two gjaum hit him with minimal damage just to double check their muscular motion.

Full defense against their attacks: 11, 10 (2 damage total)

Yes, they are definitely as Bohn have thought. Additionally, the external bleeding from Bohn's body only solidify his focus to a more high level of precision!

He can sees it! Their weak points!

"Wraithblade!" Bohn calls out to the blademaster who is prepared one of his butosai moves and tell him their weakpoints!

Hemotology Team Up (Forgot to add style bonus): 2+2 =4

These advice will definitely results in MIGHTY cut for the blademaster!

Might: 4

Wait a minute...

That name tag...

No...

Loises posted:

2 - Lost Family (Anger/Hope): Bohn's family is still missing after three years, but he somehow knew they are still alive. His blood in him keep telling him they are alive and their kidnapper will paid for the price of his wrath.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MY WAIFU!

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Mar 19, 2016

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blood Bath - - ER: 35% (Condition: 2/5, Awakened)

Bohn is too overwhelmed by the damning revelation of what he sees in front of him to heard the orders. His wife, Waitfu Brel is a gjuam!? He looks at other gjuam's name tag and sees:

Dogk Brel - His Father!
Transy Brel - His Son!
Swed Thau - His brother in law!
Orion Brel - His ex-boss/consin who''s also Waifu's secret affair, but we has resolved that!
Thean Brel - His Grandfather!
Roland Brel - His daughter!

"All of my family is here! All of them are gjuam! I can feel his blood telling him that his whole family is dead! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Bohn Brel screamed as he begins to freak out. "WHY!? WHHHHHHHHY!?"

Corruption from losing Lost Family louise: +5%

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Mar 20, 2016

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blood Bath
Denial
Anger <--
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

"Can you wait!?" Bohn snap back at William. "I am mourning the dead of my family here!"

He turns to the American soldier semi-friend, "You guys must had kidnapped my family and do inhuman experiment on them! How could you!"

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blood Bath
Denial
Anger
Bargaining <--
Depression
Acceptance

Bohn stares back at William with cold blooded eyes. He morph a radio on his hand and call the boss. "Agent Blood Bath request 5 minutes R&R."

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blood Bath
Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression <--
Acceptance

Sigh.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blood Bath
Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression <--
Acceptance

Ahhh. Finally some time off from work and gets to enjoy this five long minutes of paid vacation time that Bohn needed. He is going to take this moment and scenery slowly since he is apparently going through his grief stage too quickly.

Ahhh. The smell of blood always calms him down. It reminds him of the time where the train tries to kill him but his body refused to die... Ahhh?

Now is certainly a good bloody sobbing time to cry at his family dead body like a traditional japanese human being that his teammates failed to comprehend. Can't they see humility is important control the virus? Can't they see the importance of mourning the dead? At least the cyborg understands even through he is half robot.

Ahhh. He can feel his blood calming down already. High blood pressure suck.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 12:48 on Mar 23, 2016

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blood Bath
Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Bloody Acceptance <---

"Affirmative." Bohn reply calmly as he slowly stands up. He feel perfect. The virus in his blood are fully under control and he is ready.

No more tears. Just raw action.

"Let's go amigo." He calls to his worried american friend. It's time for another international marathon jogging to the bottom of this American hare hole.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blood Bath

Bohn told the American friend to stay back out of sight when he heard the screaming warning. He peek out to the corner just in time for the Ex Machina to pull off a distraction, which gives him time to summon a blood servant into the middle of the room of the enemy as distraction. The servant will perform the "I AM ON FIRE" routine that manically shakes droplets of bloods everywhere and slowly turn into "Slow Hawaiian Belly Dance" for the hell of it.

Syn Boost Blood servant distraction + style: 6

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blood Bath Exp Expenditures

19 exp - 8 (Improve Trait) + 1(Repurchase lost loise) + 4 (4th loise) + 4 (5th loise) = 2 exp left

Improve Trait: Hematology M.D. (D10) --> Hematology PhD (D12)

Loise: Fnord (Conspiracy/ Revelation)
Why is Bohn’s family a bunch of Gjuam in an American Base? Why is everyone acting normally to such a revelation? Did they KNOW something about his family that Bohn don’t? Is there something special about his family!? Can he be involved in a conspiracy that stretches all the way longer than he can imagine? Longer than… A train!?

Note: Repurchase from Lost Family Loise.

Loise: Hippocratic Oath (Standard/Malpractice)
An oath that Bohn has sworn when he become a real doctor. An ethical oath that stretches back to the day of ancient Greek where doctors starts to give a drat about other people. He shall do no harm... As a doctor.

Note: Related to Trait upgrade.

Loise: Nuremberg Code (Ethic/Crime)
The Nuremberg Code is a set of research ethics principles for human experimentation set as a result of the Subsequent Nuremberg Trials at the end of the Second World War. Bohn has sworn to this code when he becomes full fledges Hematology scientist (and doctor) and he do not tolerate unethical human experiments… Without a very good reason

Note: Related to Trait upgrade.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Mar 27, 2016

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blood Bath -16%

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Bohn slept through the important conversation until near the end. It took him a while to get himself together because the last things he recalls are...

Happy Birthday, DK!

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blood Bath

Breakfast:

"Hmmm, how precarious." Bohn mutters to himself at his ominous toasted bread. Is this the work of an enemy overzed?

"Fork!" Bohn tries to creates a fork to try stabbing the bread to see if it will scream, but his morphous power failed.

"FORK!" Bohn tries it again, but the fork did not materialize.

"Blood Fork!" At the command of this word, Bohn's body begins transforming toward monstrous and his surrounding begins to become bloody--"NO, NO, NOT MY SPECIAL POWER BLOOD FORT!" The power cancelled immediately. Then a fork shaped blood forms on Bohn's hands. It wasn't until later the day where Bohn will figures out that the Schism virus has removed his Morpheus power.

Bill of health

So be it. Bohn will have to live without the morphous power that he rarely used besides for personal convenience, which is pretty drat convenient. drat it, now he have to find the remote.

Action

More importantly, Bohn needs to figure out why his family a bunch of Gjuam in an American Base? Why is everyone acting normally to such a revelation? Did they KNOW something about his family that Bohn don’t? Is there something special about his family!? Can he be involved in a conspiracy that stretches all the way longer than he can imagine? Longer than… A train!?

Bohn needs to get to the bottom of this and he is going to apply for UGN field medic and scientist clearance with his medical degree to obtain more classified information!

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blood Bath

Bohn finishes his cup of red tea and say, "I can 'retrieve' the carrier group with permission for Code Kraken. After all, seawater is chemically similar to blood and it's even good enough to be used in blood transfusion.

Seeing the worried faces of some people in the room, Bohn offer the alternative, "Or Code Kami to retrieve Ronald Reagan."

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blood Bath

"One question." Bohn asked, "Is the carrier nuclear powered?" He nods at the answer and left for the infirmary.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blood Bath - ER 19% (Condition: 5/5, Awakened)

"Aside from losing my Morpious power to the Schism virus and my family to the Renegade Virus... I am coping it pretty well, sir. The self-enacted accelerate course of grief states helps keep the corruption in check." Bohn rubs his new field medic ID, "I highly recommend others to perform such emergency mental procedure in potential future outburst."

Bohn might seem to act calm, but his brain is speeding through various possibly of this summon. A mere consolation from the boss? Or did you pick up on his investigative activities in regards to his family? Does he feel Bohn's loyalty is waning and possibly might go rogue in his pursuit of the truth behind of family's involvement as Tempest agent and turned into gjaum in Yokata Air Base? Yet he almost immediately run over by many trains to forcibly awakened to his power and recruited to UGN AFTER his family dissipated? Of all the free agent on the field, Ex Machina assigned Bohn to this mission that reveals the Black Death conspiracy... Someone planned all this... Is it Ex Machina? Or Someone manipulated both groups to make Bohn sees his gjaum family! But for what reason? To come into realization of the secret involvement between both group? A third party? False Hearts? The amount of money per month that his wife spent on trains to various False Hearts spot, is she a False Heart double agent? Triple agent? Do False Heart have something to do with trains? The conspiracy goes deep and dark... Like a train tunnel.

Bohn say with hesitation after awhile, "I haven't been sleeping well as expected from the stress, but nothing to detriment field performance."

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Apr 10, 2016

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blood Bath

A hint of bohn's BURNING INTEREST is shown on his face when Ex Machina changed the topic to the TRAIN mystery involving his family. "I don't think there is anyone who I irate enough to call an enemy..." Bohn rubs his chin to think harder at possible suspect, "I am a pretty decent person who donate blood regular and tried to live a eco-friendly lifestyle by adopting trains as my main mode of transport..."

Suddenly, Bohn turns his head slowly toward the tick in slow motion with the most shocking expression, "... The Train Driver!" He said with absolute certainty.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Apr 10, 2016

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blood Bath

"No, The Train Driver is not a person." Bohn corrected. His mind now racing to piece all the clues together. "It's the name of a theater play written and directed by Athol Fugard... A play that me and my family watched the night before their disappearance!" He paused for moment, unsure how to connect all these... 'Train Clues' together, and then, the answers hits him, like a train. He continues his theory, "It's a play based on a true story about a train driver who spent weeks searching for the identities of a mother and child he unintentionally killed with his train. After a fruitless journey through shanty towns, he encounters an old gravedigger named Simon who helps the desperate man unburden his conscience." Bohn turns the tick over to face Ex Machina straight at the camera, and mutter softly, "It all makes sense now."

He waits for the respond of Ex Machina - the smartest, and most brilliant man in the world to connects it all together and arrive at the same awestruck realization that Bohn has pieced together.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Oh wow I just understood the title of the thread re: Train

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blood Bath

Sir, are you going to use the parachute?
Parachute are for Normies.

Bohn will reform himself inside the air-vent above the hostage room.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blood Bath
It's easy for Bohn to reach any room of the ship in his blood form, and he know just the thing to take advantage of this convenience.

Ex Machina's little insect bots. Bohn carried a bunch of them and one of it is going stright into the main frame computer of the ship for a stealthy take over by the boss. In the meantime, Bohn indirectly contributed to the mission's succeed via Ex Maxhina's bot sending many vital up-to-date information about the local sea and ship data to other field agent like Striken to take advantage. Bohn also released a bunch more of these insect bots to fly towards the other ships to take over them. It is a matter of time before we will regain control of all these ships.

Team up with striken with syndrone as trait plus blood style: 9

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blood Bath
Bohn immediately turn off the radio on his boat and smash the control to prevent anymore communication on this boat. Then he drain/leak himself out of the boat drainage/pipe/vent into the sea and flows toward the next ship to repeat the same act. Destroying each boat's communication will be crucial to the success of the mission.

Seek and Destroy with blood power+style+2x excel : 2d10o10k1+6: 19

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Apr 22, 2016

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Forgot to double my roll, so 13x2+6= 32

E: nvm

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Apr 22, 2016

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Bohn will simply fills all the electronic boxes with blood and let it fry them over time.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Bloodbath
A Black Dog? You have messed with the wrong Japanese! This is Dr. Bohn neighborhood when it comes to electricity! You might think "oh he use blood, that must mean he is weak to toaster in bathtub!" Well, not this Bram that is expecting this someday and prepared a signature move to counter it!

Knowing full well that he might get shocked from destroying the electronics, Bohn are fully prepared to use Blood Fort to flood the electronic room while detaching his true self outside the room and make good use of the surge of electricity (in this case, the enemy's electricity) to fry everything he was going to destroy anyway! Thanks a lot!

Blood Fort + Style = 6 + 3 (chew scene) = 9

Or 18 if doubled for power level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

• Locked thread