Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Hey, I just found this LP, time to catch up. :)

By the way Hippoman Update 2 Here's Donny! has an error.

quote:

[img]http://lpix.org/2378813/Mist.png: It’s a kind of magic that sends monsters back to their original place.

And despite not knowing what I'm voting on I'll vote for

Bianca

Darth TNT fucked around with this message at 10:08 on Apr 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

LordHippoman posted:

##Vote
1 Bianca

Thanks for fixing that, I only just read the post that mentioned the structure and the programm that reads it.

I caught up to the thread! :woop:

Demons: Dante
Reenos: A.J.
Slimes: Steel

I'm going to enjoy following this. I once started the game because it seemed interesting, but the beginning was too tedious and there were less tedious games asking me to be played.

I always feel like I should give it another try at some point after all the other fun games or if I need to play something new for a change. :geno:

quote:

I see...
That's cold Donnel. :colbert:

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
It says something about your purity that you didn't even consider giving the slightly under dressed witch the tentacled fish. :allears:

Also, yay my name was picked!

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Little Mages: Egam
Shindras: Sqrt
Woolys: Ship

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

LordHippoman posted:

Now, you see, that makes way more sense, but this is Rune Factory, so that might actually count against it.

I'm glad everyone is paying proper tribute to the Grand Mage.

Also just wanted to mention that work is kinda getting hectic lately, so the next update might be delayed, as I sadly can't take a day off for "need to go pet a wizard until it joins my team". Not more than once a year, at least.

Sounds like you have a terrible manager. :colbert: Did you tell him that petting the wizard might help you get a girlfriend? Alternatively, did you try petting the manager to make him your friend?

Darth TNT fucked around with this message at 08:21 on Apr 28, 2016

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Last Transmission posted:

Well now that you went with another name: Micah is the default name of RF3's protagonist who is half wooly(Fantasy genetics whoo!). Allowing you to go for some downright absurd offspring combos with some of the ladies if the devs had put in any more effort into it than "minimally viable"

As for naming your potential ghost problem I suggest naming it Henry.

Wait what? Half Wooly? :psyduck: Can he shear himself?

Boo for the ghost.

Did anyone else notice that the portrait for Egam looks nothing like the monster stat image? For one he has pink hair.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Last Transmission posted:

http://imgur.com/XYNp6O2
Look at this motherfucker! Look at him! Is this the face of mercy?

I'm afraid to ask, which of the two is he?

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

I knew that was going to be the answer. :smith:

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Of course ghost lady loves you. You keep giving her boots and girls like shoes so it makes sense that ghost girls like old boots!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

LordHippoman posted:

You do skip a day, so it's kind of a disaster to use if you have crops outside, which is another reason I tend to prefer cave-farming.

Also, just wanted to mention this next update might take a while, because I'm going to be away from my computer for most of the week. My bad. Hot spoiler, though, the next cave is fire themed. Wow.

Not cool man, not cool. :coal:

• Locked thread