Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe
Everything looks worse when converted to USD especially with the change in the exchange rate in the last year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

Cast_No_Shadow posted:

So i got a little confused. I took the equity in my home as part of my net worth and excluded the remaining on the mortgage. Later you ask f9r mortgage in debts. Is it a common thing to include your whole house in net worth and I dunno just ignore the mortgage? Doesn't that kinda invalidate the term net?

I did the same as it's net worth.

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

packsmack posted:

I'm surprised more people aren't in the negatives like me. Student loans are really a bitch. It makes me hopeful though to see so many other people so far in the positives.

There's a lot of people in their 30s and 40s so a lot of student debt has been paid off, or the loans received were much smaller due to lower fees. What you need is some inflation to devalue your debts.

Don't feel bad about being in the negatives as you'll dig your way out over time.

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

VendaGoat posted:

I like this joke.

The double joke is just how many people DON'T see it that way.

Especially given the number of people that own houses.

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

ShadowHawk posted:

I'm beginning to think some people may have put the wrong number of 0s. Like the guy who makes "920,000" dollars a year but has a -13k net worth.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

BossRighteous posted:

Edit: I bet it's DeadMau5 lol.

You never know, although he looks too busy tweeting to even read the forum.

• Locked thread