Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009
Bob's either going to be Top 3 or take 5th, which let's be honest is really second place.

Also, I desperately need a web series of Cynthia Lee Fontaine and Tammie Brown talking about nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009
My NYC drag sources are telling me the new queen will be BibleGirl666. She's been dead silent on tumblr for months, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009

shadow puppet of a posted:

As kind and sweet as Kim Chi is, her inability to walk a runway should see her gone pretty soon after the fodder is swept out and rightly so. She's missing the single most basic element of a runway-centric show.

I hope we get a cute workroom scene of one of the other girls teaching her how to stomp the runway. :3: If I'm not mistaken from the promos she gets at least as far as the makeover challenge, so she's here to stay at least for a little while.

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009
For everyone talking about Thorgy's cartwheel, I don't think it was a desperation move. You can see her do a little wave right before she turns it and I think it was her version of Tammie's little shimmy. "Welp, I'm outta here, might as well have fun!"

• Locked thread