Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Illuen
Feb 18, 2011

All comedy is derived from fear.
Awesome OP!

I have a question about some T I heard through the grapevine. Someone told me that the reason they changed the prize from a lifetime supply of cosmetics to a "sickening" supply was that Sharon Needles was taking an insane amount of Nyx and then selling the extra. Anyone else heard this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illuen
Feb 18, 2011

angerbeet posted:

Ooof that lipsync was rough.

At least it looks like they gave the music people more than 20 dollars this year. No more third string Ace of Base songs.

Illuen
Feb 18, 2011

Was it just me or was Laila actually missing a few words? I swear, I can count the amount of times I've done drag on one finger, and yet I'm sure I could bust out a better I Will Survive than either of those queens. When the clothes came flying off I was just shaking my head.

Goodbye. Dax, I was hoping for more cosplay. Laila, you reminded me of Bebop from the TMNT out of drag and you were kind of hot.

Bring on Shangela!

Illuen fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Mar 15, 2016

Illuen
Feb 18, 2011

Grape Juice Vampire posted:

My NYC drag sources are telling me the new queen will be BibleGirl666. She's been dead silent on tumblr for months, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Anyone know much about her? I've only seen a few pictures, and I'm not impressed at all.

Illuen
Feb 18, 2011

Pan Dulce posted:

It so weird. Looking back on it, the first episode I hated Naomi Smalls, wanted her to go. Slowly but surely, she went up the ranks. Hell, I ranked three out of the top four as my favorites. CLF was the other :smith:

Yeah, I'm normally not a big fan of the Naomi Smalls/Gia Gunn types, but she's won me over this season. She's a lot wittier than the glamour queens tend to be.

My dream top 4 was Kim Chi, BTDQ, CLF and Thorgy. I'm glad my two favorites managed to make it at least.

• Locked thread