Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fantastisk
May 19, 2011

After a long night of hooking, trade didn't like the session, so he had gutted me and set me on fire, but, you know, I didn't die. I had crystallized, and now I'm a glamazon bitch ready for the runway.
God, I love them all, I don't know if I can pick a favorite! If I had to narrow it down to 5, though, I'd say Kim Chi, Bob, Thorgy, Cynthia and Laila. But that's all based on pre-season stuff (except Kim Chi, who I've been following for a while), so who knows!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fantastisk
May 19, 2011

After a long night of hooking, trade didn't like the session, so he had gutted me and set me on fire, but, you know, I didn't die. I had crystallized, and now I'm a glamazon bitch ready for the runway.
God, I love all the queens so much. Except Betty. I know she's getting a villain edit on purpose, but she was just super rude during Untucked. I do love how Kim reacted though. "Noo, her makeup is perfect!" :kimchi:

Fantastisk
May 19, 2011

cauliflower_lemon posted:

After last week's Untucked, I feel like it can't possibly be a coincidence that Derrick was wearing a Trixie shirt this week...

So was Kim :kimchi:

That Untucked was great. They're really showcasing the sisterhood between them and I love it.

Fantastisk
May 19, 2011

oliven posted:

Last night I saw Battle of the Seasons live and holy poo poo it was a riot. I met Katya, who hugged me and told me I was a woman, and I was veery close to meeting Adore and Jinkx but didn't get the time because it was so crowded and the show was about to start.

The show was amazing, Michelle was super sweet and Sharon Needles did Caitlyn Jenner for snatch game and oh my god it was so good. Katya performed Celine Dion's My Heart Will Go On IN RUSSIAN dressed as Titanic with pictures of Leo and Kate and people drowning in the background, I don't even.

There was so much going on I'm still trying to sort it all out in my head. If you have the opportunity to see the show, go for it. It was incredible.

Was this in Oslo? Man, I really wanted to go, but I didn't have the opportunity :( Sounds like it was amazing!

curiousTerminal posted:

Okay, I know somewhere there is a video of Katya nailing the words from her Glamazonian Airways lipsync but I can't find it for the life of me. Anyone know where it is?

I think it was in the RuGrets video after the episode?

Edit: Nope, sorry.

Fantastisk fucked around with this message at 10:46 on Apr 2, 2016

Fantastisk
May 19, 2011

Cynthia Lee Fontaine is magical :allears:

• Locked thread