Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
I'm hoping the top three are Bob, Betty, and Thorgy.

Let the music play!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
Is there a way I can watch the first episode minus the lsfyl? I am at home sick and I am super boredosis

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

Combed Thunderclap posted:

The first 10 minutes are up on Logo.com :) The rest that's online is just shakeycam from when people were at the LA premier, though :saddowns:

Nothing will load. Grr.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

Pinwiz11 posted:

Apparently Shangela is going to be hosting a Vegas revue:

http://www.53xlv.com/

I wouldn't be surprised to see commercials start running tomorrow during the show.

e: If I could pick a weekend where Lisa Lampanelli was also performing I would be all "I want to go to there".

That looks amazeballs. :swoon:

Edit: Okay, I just watched the preview, and I think i'm hooked on Acid.

Thorgy's dreds :stare:

Bina fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Mar 7, 2016

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
Is the episode only airing live RN?? Aaag

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

Combed Thunderclap posted:

All this werkroom footage :swoon:

Sounds like they figured out that we like to see the workroom in its natural habitat. Something S7 forgot to have.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

constantIllusion posted:

Kimchi looked like John Candy's character from Spaceballs in her runway challenge.
Barf, or the mutant dog?

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

QuickbreathFinisher posted:

Who do you think logo is for, a marginalized group with a large amount of disposable income or something? :rolleyes:

Wait, you can't watch the episodes online at all?

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
I like the way Cynthia Lee Fontaine says Goddess.

"Goddesses" :allears:

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
What the holy gently caress was that lipsync?

Acid Betty is a super oval office, and I can smell serious competition this season.

I hope Kim Chi has a better strut than what she served.

Bob is hilarious, and should never shut her pie hole.

Derrick seems sweet, but spaced out.

CLFontaine is goddesses

I'm not so sure about the rest, Dax's look was real meh for me. Naomi has real potential, but should have been more clever about the boat. Thorgy's wig was thirsty. Robbie seemed like a more bitchy Jinx, and I hate to say that because I am from Seattle.

I am happy Layla won. Is anyone else getting a lazy spooky vibe? It's like if Adore had a goth pot head little sister.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
Just got done watching Untucked.

I really don't get after 99 episodes, why these queens refuse to learn how to make things?

Kim Chi got served the Hair Ball challenge, and used ALL of the crayons in the crayon box. Won the challenge, because that look was amazeballs. If Kim Chi pulls that level of purrfection all of the challenges, we don't need to see the finale. We have our queen.

Naysha Lopez was also given the same task. You know this show is going to throw a sewing/hot gluing challenge right at your mug. I am getting tired of this queen crying that she wasn't given the opportunity to show who she really was. :nyd: Go home. I also almost lost it when Dax and CLFontaine were saying that Naysha was a dance queen. :lol: Was the song really Applause? Cause all I got was resting on pretty, and sexy.

I also noticed Acid Betty talks more poo poo in the workroom, and Dax talks more poo poo in the Lounge.

I still am reeling from the fact Robbie wasn't bottom two. That dress was dog poo poo.

Goes to show no matter how good you are, and how many episodes you've watched, you really gotta bring your A game henny.

Also: Shrimp Cocktails!

Bina fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Mar 9, 2016

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
Here's the pictures of all the contestant's photoshoots with previous winners.

Detox was right, Sharon does look like she's trying to hold her poop in.

Pellisworth posted:

Adore + Sharon with the energy of Pearl

tho to be fair, much better lipsynching than PEARL SMASH

Edit: also it was mentioned in Untucked that CLF's huge CuCu is pumped, I had to google that to make sure because I am bad at slang, but she's probably had some work done.

Aand a little bit of Sasha Belle.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

Pellisworth posted:

The only thing that could improve on Bob's blank stare photo is if you could read her bodysuit. If the camera was a little higher up that'd be perfect

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

Pellisworth posted:

I haven't followed the careers of most of these girls, just watched the show.

I would not pay money to see Tyra Sanchez, all I'm sayin'

to paraphrase Willam:

You can make talent pretty, it's a lot harder to find a talent for pretty.

Do we have an :amen: emote yet? Can it be glorious?

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

Pellisworth posted:

I want an hour long spring break special with Tammie Brown, Katya (to keep things grounded, y'know), and CLFontaine

Is it okay to want Willam in it?

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

Quinctia posted:

Speaking of Star Trek, I was surprised to learn that Dax's boy name is apparently also Dax, making her drag name not a DS9 reference?

Isn't Dax Violet's Drag Mother?

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

Never you mind posted:

No excuse for not at least knowing a few sewing basics so that you don't have to pretend every challenge is a hosed-up toga party.

Liking Bob and Kim Chi so far and am waiting to see who else will grow on me. I like Dax's persona but the padding could use a little smoothing out.

They're called caftans. Honey Mahogany sold those on the runway real well.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
Stolen from Tumblr:

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

Not Today Satan posted:

So, am I the only one who kinda sees Pepper from American Horror Story during Acid Betty's talking head segments? I feel like a jerk typing that out :(

Eight Dollars posted:

That was the first thing that popped into my head was well :(

You're not the only ones... :allears:

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
Apparently there's some drama going around about Acid Betty being an abusive ex-boyfriend :(

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

CHiRAL posted:

The accusation (alleged spoiler warning)
Reddit Thread

More tea at 11 (well not really)

Apparently you can't find the original hashtag anymore.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
I want Shangela to come back after that. THAT song, and Layla strutting her hog body around. "No."

That Lipsync was poo poo. Grats to Michelle and Ru for making that decision.

I AM SO HAPPY KIM CHI MADE IT and I am also proud of her for voicing that she was a virgin I bet you her social media is going to blow the gently caress up since that.

Chi Chi did really well, I didn't like the runway look.

Bob should have had a fuller and larger afro. SHE ALL READAHH HAD HERSESAHHHHH

Robbie really turned it out this week. The performance was actually memorable and funny. That dress tho...Woof.

Bettie being salty as always.

Cynthia shouldn't have been safe. I felt she was bottom two material. :(

Thorgy is genuinely sweet and honest. I want to see her make top two at least. SPILL ALL THE NYC TEA

Naomi had rear end for days during the performance. Loved that look. Need to see more from her, else I will get bored quick.

Britney was serving High School musical for me, and the runway look was a bedazzled piece of poo poo, especially with that hair and those shoes. It was a mess.

Layla looked like hell. Dress needed to be yanked around her, instead of looking like a sparkly green sack of potatoes.

Dax looked like mother of the bride, and that hem line was a big NO NO. We're season 8, not Season 2.

Anyone else notice Michelle is thin?

Bina fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Mar 15, 2016

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
I also don't want to see one of the queens I am rooting for go down in history for being an abusive rear end in a top hat. On the other hand, I would like to see Betty be sent home for Ru not putting up with that, and giving Betty the chance at being a winner. Winners don't beat people up.

Apparently there is a interview with Trixie going around where even she is aware that Betty is a douche.

Betty even said in MTQ that no one is rooting for her, and didn't seem bothered at all.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

Cael posted:

Please somebody get a GIF of at the end where (I think) Naomi says "shut the gently caress up" in response to the LSFYL result and I will be eternally grateful.

Show, or Untucked?

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
Ooh, I had an idea.

What if they brought back a group of eliminated queens, and paired them up with everyone else, like how they did with Trixie?

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

Pellisworth posted:

CLF was talking about her super secret Snatch Game pick in the first Untucked.

I don't think she's top 3 quality this season, but I really hope she stays around until Snatch Game. She seems to understand English and the other girls perfectly fine unlike a lot of earlier Puerto Rican girls, it's just that everything she says gets hilariously lost in translation.

It will be goddesses. Yes ma'am. What can I do for Jew?

Someone GIF the bit in this week's untucked where she's like "oh it's Betty not Berry, technical problems by Seeeentia Lee Fontaine" and gives face to the camera

Unrelated, but Derrick is sort of giving me a Milan vibe with her attitude. Girl, you're reading a lot of the other girls pretty hard given your "meh" performances so far. Bob was right about her projecting her own weaknesses on everyone else.

Ask, and ye shall receive.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

gandlethorpe posted:

Finally, I am dead. Warning: Spoiler

:vince:

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
I want it to be a queen who is really controversial. I doubt would be Willam.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

PostsYouCanDanceTo posted:

To my way of thinking, setting up "I will survive" the way they did, and Ru being pissed about the lackluster lip sync, if they bring back someone it'll be a fierce lip syncer in need of a redemptive edit. And my first thought according to that criteria was Darienne Lake. Think what you will about her, but her lip syncing was what carried her through well beyond her performances in many of the challenges and her reputation could use some assuaging.

But then I thought that they could bring back Nina Flowers largely by the same criteria (Nina is a sweetheart whose rep doesn't need rehabilitating, but she could be brought on to put the heat on the other girls with her painting and performing skills).

And then I thought bring back Tammy Brown cuz hey, why not.

What if it's Coco? Ooh, or Kennedy?

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

gandlethorpe posted:

Sharon is coming back, but only as a cameo to perform a necromantic ritual and bring Sahara back.

Now I've made myself sad. :(

I keep forgetting a queen died :(

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
Why does RU have Courtney blocked?

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
I loved that Robbie turned that Lipsync OUT. ROBBIE TURNTER :woop:

Anyone notice that this episode is very Rupaulogize? :D

Sad to see my leave so soon. That look was worse than a last minute Party City save. Bye, Sintheeuh :cry:

Can I get an AMEN for Bob being such a WINNER this episode? I was totes rooting for Thorgy, but then Bob with that look under the coat :vince: Thorgy's triple threat might win this season!

Betty needs to stop being such an rear end in a top hat. Talking during the video was so loving rude.

Chi Chi needs to step it up, and get back to winning, or else she's gonna go home real soon.

I love that Kim chi wasn't fazed at ALL by Betty's dickery. I love that Kim is such a wonderful friend, and you can see that right here:

:swoon: I want Kim Chi to stomp Betty out of this competition.

I want Naomi to go home so bad, Naysha can stay if she gives it her all. Derrick also needs go home, unless he can unleash the fury of what he puts into being Britney, while not being Britney.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

gandlethorpe posted:

Why wouldn't she be? She was one of the Spice Girls.

Old Spice

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

Pinwiz11 posted:

:gonk: Too true.

Let's also assume that some people go into Snatch Game with a bad idea, even if it is something that passed the interview process. Jaidynn Diore Fierce as Raven Simone, for example.

Kenya Michaels

Mariah

Milan

Lineysha Sparx

Miss Fame

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
I never thought Bob would get irritated that easily. Refreshing to see that Bob can bring a great look. "How's your head?"

Betty was real meh. I didn't like her shoes. Kind-of faded for me.

Thorgy was great. I really hope she wins another challenge soon! Loved how chatty she was with the opposing team. Such a doll.

Chi Chi BROUGHT THE HOUSE DOWN VERSACE BOOTS. You look over at Naysha doing flips, and Chi Chi is doing it with form, and finesse. So glad she pulled it out, and showed them she wanted to stay.

Poor Derrick. Please put everything you have into next week. I'm afraid you're going Bye Bye Bye.

Naysha is gone :woop:

As for the winning team: Kim Chi's abstract look was absolutely amaze-balls, and I am very surprised no one gave her props for it. drat that was so well executed! I also liked that Kim Chi showed some character in the Maxi challenge, and got into it with the other girls.

Robbie came up for me a few notches. Make sure everything works before you go out on that stage.

Naomi was also good. I felt like this episode made her look like she could stay a few more episodes.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

Echo Video posted:

acid betty looked like a goddamn murlok

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
Gifs are coming. Don't worry.

SPOILER ALERT THORGY

A little gem for those who loved ART

DID SOMEBODY MENTION ART?

Bina fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Mar 30, 2016

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

caligulamprey posted:

I just rewatched all 4 episodes with friends who hadn't watched any of this season and three episodes in my friend snaps his fingers and says EGON. THORGY LOOKS LIKE EGON FROM THE REAL GHOSTBUSTERS.

I laughed so hard I thought I was going to throw up.

So this needs to happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

angerbeet posted:

cringey as gently caress.

• Locked thread