Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Watching the courtroom scene from season six, and I forgot how sour Roxxy got because she didn't do well. Dear Lord, she was unbearable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

I'm all in on Bob the Drag Queen going all the way just for that dead eyed stare for the photo shoot. I got a good laugh at that one.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

I love that Bob is using the clutch he made in the Gone With The Window drag challenge for this. He ain't letting that clutch go nowhere!

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

I want 'walk into the room purse first' to be a thing now. That was funny.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

I'm legit annoyed that no one showed love for the Justify My Love video. I thought that look was iconic, and this just went over everyone's head. Shame to these girls.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Stabitha posted:

I'm going to have this stuck in my head all day.

Purse First by Bob the Drag Queen YAAASSSS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuogbfF6VR8

Dear Lord, I had no clue that was Derrick Barry in the beginning with Manila. I though it was Courtney. I hope Derrick is paying whoever did her makeup well.

And that video is great. Bob loves the poo poo out of that Gone with the Window dress!

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

I'm loving Bob's dress with that cape. Hope she wins, even though I'd be happy with any one of them winning.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

I'm gonna need a gif of Kim Chi dancing during that dance break. That was loving amazing.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Pinwiz11 posted:

Thorgy what are you wearing?

Roxxy's leftovers from her candy couture dress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

flynt posted:

From a while back, you got your wish!

• Locked thread