Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Amazing OP.

I just wanted to point out that I was able to watch older seasons on international Netflix before they banned VPN services. So, if you're outside of the US and have Netflix, you might be in luck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
If that spoiler is accurate, props on Ru for actually eliminating somebody for being terrible. I guess it's possible that he just means terribly bad at drag, but if it's for being a terrible human it'd be a refreshing change of pace. The single worst part of this show is how ugly the queens can be to each other. I'm all about tea and shade, but there's a line.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I have the biggest crush ever on Naysha's penmanship :3:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Millie posted:

Roxxxy, who was up for elimination, ugly-cried before the judges that as a child, she and her sister were abandoned at a bus station by their mother.

:vince:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Stabitha posted:

I think if Derrick pulled this off, Michelle Visage would give him a pass for doing Britney for Snatch Game.

If he managed to inflate to 2007(?) VMA Britney size within Snatch Game, gently caress it and just give that bitch the crown.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Lil Miss Poundcake was nearly a puppet. We need more of that.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

garthoneeye posted:

Logo aired a preview last night.
Mini-challenge is the giant pit crew sexual innuendo game Top or Bottom (bunk), Derrick wins.

Main challenge is Political attack ads. Pairs are:
Derrick and Bob
Chi Chi and Thorgy
Kim Chi and Naomi

This is upsetting. I'm upset now.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

CaptainScraps posted:

I will. Honestly I'm more interested in talking to her about the Austin drag scene because it's loving weird.

Austin spawned Christeene. And this. :nws: https://youtu.be/fU3Hce8jkXs :nws:

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
But hasn't Ru also been itching for a bigger queen?

• Locked thread