Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
when jesus walked on water what they dont show you is the disciples on the shore barfing everywhere because theyd just come from a wine miracle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

they were pretty miracled out i guess at that point. like holy poo poo slow down dude, im just flesh and blood.

by like the third miracle he stopped making fish and bread and just made more wine, probaly explains the barfing. jesus repeated the wine thing like four five times,its why im a christian

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i go to mass about 24 standard drinks a day

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

King of Bees posted:

Salt water. Big ones I hope! Fishing a jetty or a beach, probably try the jetty first and see if anything is going on then move on to the beach if no bites.

u should be like that guy from the bible, jonah??, and get eaten by a fish then write a blog about it then print it out at the library and pop it thru the transom so i can throw it in the wastepaper basket and light it on fire

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

King of Bees posted:

Can I liveblog from the fish?

i doubt it

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
danny glover sounds like morgan freeman if u packed his mouth with chalk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU