Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

King of Bees posted:

Equipment I'm bringing
-cooler with ice and some waters and snacks
-two poles (I took apart the reels and for maintenance yesterday and respooled them with good 24 and 30lb test) rigged Carolina style.
-two beach pole stakes if we fish the surf
-cast net for live bait
-Bait bucket with bubbler
-long pole net
-tackle box.

fail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

King of Bees posted:

I don't drink and drive friend.

fail

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

King of Bees posted:

You wanna go? I got room buddy!

not if you dont have any booze. what a waste of time

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Pththya-lyi posted:

It's Sunday, you should be going to church!

a lot of jesus disciples were fishermen, but at least they had enough common sense to be drunk

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

can i?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i have a sea plane and a cooler full of dales pales

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Orkin Mang posted:

when jesus walked on water what they dont show you is the disciples on the shore barfing everywhere because theyd just come from a wine miracle

they were pretty miracled out i guess at that point. like holy poo poo slow down dude, im just flesh and blood.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Orkin Mang posted:

by like the third miracle he stopped making fish and bread and just made more wine, probaly explains the barfing. jesus repeated the wine thing like four five times,its why im a christian

me too, plus you can do whatever you want and still go to heaven. suck it islam

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hang on st. christopher is something i say when im swerving really bad on the highway because im so darn drunk

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

King of Bees posted:

Are you Howard Hughes irl?

no but i inherited some pontoons from a dead guy and i lashed them to a snowmobile and it works the same way if you use your imagination

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Orkin Mang posted:

u should be like that guy from the bible, jonah??, and get eaten by a fish then write a blog about it then print it out at the library and pop it thru the transom so i can throw it in the wastepaper basket and light it on fire

the bible would be so different if all that stuff was happening now. imagine the penetration with all of the social media available. plus selfie sticks

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

im job :(

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
when they kill bobby ferrigan in that movie wild at heart they leave a note that says "gone fishin with a friend, and maybe buffalo hunting" you should leave one like that

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

King of Bees posted:

Not today. The fish I'm after are in shore right now. There's big fuckin fish running off shore but they're like fifty miles out. Not a Sunday trip.

So, got the beater camp truck all packed. Just waiting on the tides and my son's friend to get his rear end over here.

dont forget booze!!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
its good luck

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Luvcow posted:

up north we're still a few months away from striper season

good luck today OP

its so frikken warm here i could actually go out if it waoulnt cut into my drinking time so much

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Luvcow posted:

drinking on the water is worth the time it takes to get there though, plus if its sunny you can compound your drinking with getting sundrunk as well.

colorado indian summers can turn into spallpox blankets at a moments notice. im gonna wait this one out *sips dales pales*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

King of Bees posted:

Have you seen a goddamn muskie? They're like northern's far bigger more murderous brothers.

my dream fish is a muskie. they are sneaky suckers. plus im listening to punk rock on my boom box at full blast. thjose loving muskies need to suck my loving dick

• Locked thread