Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Doc Friday posted:

God fumbled my life.

Devil recovered and ran it in for a touchdown?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I tried to be a banana cactus today but God wouldn't let me. Bitch. :colbert:

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Maldoror posted:

(CNN)A 43-year-old woman was found dead in an elevator in China after possibly being trapped for a month, state media reported.

A maintenance crew was called to inspect a malfunctioning elevator in a residential building in the Gaoling district of Xi'an on January 30, the Beijing Youth Daily newspaper reported.

The elevator had stopped between the 10th and 11th floors, so workers yelled from the 11th floor to see if anyone was inside. They did not hear an answer, and then cut off the power supply.

When they returned on March 1 to fix it -- after the Lunar New Year holiday -- they discovered the body, according to state media.

The woman, who lived in the building, may have died more than 30 days ago.

Local authorities arrested and charged the building's management and the elevator maintenance company.

An autopsy ruled out the possibility of homicide.

God had a plan for that woman. not really sure where he was going with it

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
God never gives you more than you can handle. She failed God's test and deserves no pity.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I am looking for a woman who loves G-d but not attached to the church, who understands something is wrong with the christian religion. And that we are in the end times and have a very very short time left. We are entering World War 3 right now. We will be fully in it before a year and half is out. Time is short. I am in a hurry.

Someone who is not attached to their locale and can pick up and move to my location. I believe I am where G-d wants me to be.

I am a real Jewish man who believes and follows The Messiah where ever He goes. My heart belongs to Him. I am not a christian. I am a Jewish believer. I am a Sephardi Jew.

I have been divorced several years, ex wife is severely schizophrenic and it has been impossible to meet anyone let alone someone who understands. The same people are perpetually single here. If I was back in L.A., where I am from, it would be much easier to meet someone.

I want to be married and before the end times are here, and there is little if any time left. I have a full time job. I am a very romantic person and love being a gentleman. I miss being in love.

You must love G-d and value His things. Not be a liar, or cheater or have any hidden disorders that would make it impossible to have a relationship with you. No one is perfect at this age and I don't expect perfect.

Must be HWP and between 40 and 50 about.

I have all but given up hope. Everyone is deceived in regards to the time we are in as well as the ideologies surrounding the christian church. If that isn't enough, everyone I have met have severe disorders that rule over them.

There HAS to be someone. Isn't there?

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Someone told me faith could move mountains so I asked if he cod move a mountain. He couldn't.

God can totally move mountains, just ask Lil Omayra Sanchez here.

Dude put one right on top of her. Wonder what she did to piss the guy off.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

EvilJoven posted:

God can totally move mountains, just ask Lil Omayra Sanchez here.

Dude put one right on top of her. Wonder what she did to piss the guy off.

Those black dead eyes...haunting me...

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Zorodius posted:

God had a plan for that woman. not really sure where he was going with it

down.

herhehejhrekjashsd
Mar 7, 2016

by zen death robot
u can go back up if u want to

u cant kill urself like that again

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Those black dead eyes...haunting me...

Haha jokes on you she was still alive in that picture God took his sweet time killing that girl. Something like 5 days.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Maldoror posted:

(CNN)A 43-year-old woman was found dead in an elevator in China after possibly being trapped for a month, state media reported.

A maintenance crew was called to inspect a malfunctioning elevator in a residential building in the Gaoling district of Xi'an on January 30, the Beijing Youth Daily newspaper reported.

The elevator had stopped between the 10th and 11th floors, so workers yelled from the 11th floor to see if anyone was inside. They did not hear an answer, and then cut off the power supply.

When they returned on March 1 to fix it -- after the Lunar New Year holiday -- they discovered the body, according to state media.

Local authorities arrested and charged the building's management and the elevator maintenance company.

She pushed the DIE button instead of a floor number.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

Must be HWP and between 40 and 50 about.

heavy with penis?

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

gods a fag, and not the good kind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Maldoror posted:

What, something horribly mismanaged by chinese people caused a death?

• Locked thread