Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yo5ty
Jun 12, 2007
Hello everyone and welcome to Season 6 of the Nuclear Plant Softball League. This is a fun competitive keeper league played by goons, in the theme of the classic Simpsons episode "Homer At the Bat". Many teams in the league are Simpsons reference, but it isn't required. I will point out teams with a Simpsons theme team name are currently 5-0 when it comes to winning the Championship, so grab your wonderbat and get ready for the fight of your life against Shelbyville!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE6hKlicTR0

We are currently looking for 3 managers to fill out our league and take over teams. This means you will get keeper choices your first season!

League Rules:

Head to Head 6X6 with OPS and QS added. Deeper than normal rosters. Auction draft format.

Each team may keeper 3 players from their last year team. If you do keep players, their prices are taken from your draft money prior to the auction.

The draft takes place March 27th at 3pm PST. Keepers must be set by the 26th.

If you are interested in joining us and would like to take over a team post, leave your email address, the team you want and I will send an invite. Teams will be taken first come first serve.

Available teams:

Team 1:

Carlos Beltrán
Greg Bird
Kris Bryant
Javier Báez
Lorenzo Cain
Matt Carpenter
Brandon Crawford
Khris Davis
Matt Holliday
Eric Hosmer
Adam Jones 
Matt Kemp
Ketel Marte
Yasiel Puig 
Kyle Schwarber
Travis d'Arnaud

Pitchers:
Andrew Heaney
Clayton Kershaw
Mike Leake
Aaron Nola
Garrett Richards
Héctor Rondón
Luis Severino
Huston Street
Shawn Tolleson
Arodys Vizcaíno

Team 2:

Brandon Belt
Billy Butler
Coco Crisp
Jacoby Ellsbury
Curtis Granderson
Austin Jackson
Brian McCann
Devin Mesoraco
Dustin Pedroia
Grégory Polanco
Alexei Ramírez
Wilin Rosario
Justin Upton
Matt Wieters
Kolten Wong
Pedro Álvarez

Pitchers:
Cody Allen
Jake Arrieta
Craig Kimbrel
Mark Melancon
Jake Odorizzi
Jonathan Papelbon
Danny Salazar
Alex Wood

yo5ty fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Mar 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

This league is more fun than Bart's crank calls to Moe.

DeltaAttack2go
Feb 6, 2003

what the christ
March 27 is Easter. That's fine for me, but I'm just throwing that out there. Saturday the 26th may be a better day?

yo5ty
Jun 12, 2007
I figured being goons we would care more about Saturday night (ok maybe I didn't think it through that much) as opposed to Easter. If we have support to move that is ok with me.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I vote to move the date.

yo5ty
Jun 12, 2007
I'll post in the league so everyone gets a voice. Especially if it means more people can be at the draft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yo5ty
Jun 12, 2007
Still 2 teams left to join the league, but if we can't find 2 more managers we will keep it at 10 for the season.

• Locked thread