Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

One day a year I am the boss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Lowtax clean my room it is a mess and I amthe boss today, March 9th

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Waroduce posted:

procedurally generated thread button pls

now is legit

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lmao at sir evelyn trembles av

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hell Yeah posted:

special forum that anyone can view where only franco, psyopmonkey, moridin920, and conquistador can post.

can i post there to rile them up?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

what a nut!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

a button where when people click it it gives me a dollar and they lose a dollar basically i want your money everyone

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

the ability to learn karate from the forums, through me paying lowtax, and then i immediately knwo karate

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

3d names like that one guy had only in qcs, but everywhere

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Make reports public goddamnit

this but only for platinum members

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Aralan posted:

A "same" button that you can press to automatically post a reply quoting a post with "same" written under it so you don't need to load a separate page

same

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

make me one

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Isaac posted:

Can we have an option on a post to make it so bright it blinds the reader permanently

yes please

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

maybe a cryptocurrency based around :yeah:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

can i buy tickets under others names for instance everyone but myself. isaac. dgsw and nooner

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

a hole-y ghost posted:

no sid, the idea hasn't been implemented yet. Sorry

shucks

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Fister Roboto posted:

Every winter solstice, we celebrate Saturnalia, by stripping the mods of their powers and granting them to the normal posters.

this but every day and just i get the powers and i am the king and i ban everyone

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

haha gotcha i wouldnt ban anyone but you guys should give me the buttons so i could, if i wanted. but i wouldnt because i would never want to. so yeah, the buttons :)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

symbolic posted:

we can do that holiday e-card thing with the dancing elves with relatives' faces on them, except it's our avatars dancing and we all die at the end

i like this i will prepare the flavor aid

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Isaac posted:

Craft night. If you post more than 3 times a day in gbs you jave to show some crafts you are working on every tuesday after dinnertime

can i hastily throw something together tuesday while i eat dinner and waatch COPS

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

jBrereton posted:

Some kind of "Killed By" checker where if you're the last poster on 5 threads, you can't post in another until someone else writes something, to encourage people to write stuff others are interested in/at least be write noise only in a really white noisy thread.

if you implement this please make an exception for me

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Isaac posted:

I have it set to bookmark every thread i post in. How the gently caress do you tell if someones quoted yiu otherwise

i just click all the threads with a numver beside it on every subforum in order

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

everyone has to give thanks to me at least once a day and i will say namaste to each and everyone who does ,

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

personalized thread tags

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Isaac posted:

I just had a good idea.

Remember that webcam that showed a fax machine or whatever printing names and people wrote rude words?

You can select a post and have the webcam film it being printed out and falling into dill pickle juice

can it be bread and butter pickle juice instead please

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

even gherkin juice i would be fie with just honestly not dill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Shaquin posted:

yeah unattended pickle juice thats not an invitation to get your juice jacked

its on webcam at lall times idiot

• Locked thread