Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
I operate mostly from cash (my home job as a retard masturbater tends to be cash payouts) and atms are a thing that exist for me to deposit money into for bills and drunk amazon shopping. Sometimes I go out to dinner and we're planning to go to a bar or something after and I'll throw in cash and they take it and put it on their card, but after 10 min of waiting for the busy server to come over and take the card, I just get salty and get my half back, pay the other half and tell my dining buddies that drinks are on them tonight because waiting for card poo poo is stupid. Its worse with the chip card readers. 60 solid seconds (assuming the cashier isn't an idiot) of everyone hanging around with their dicks in their hand waiting for that poo poo to process. Anyways, other than significantly reduced fear of mugging how does GBS deal with this debit/credit bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i am going to masturabate

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
i don't carry cash

if i get mugged and lose all my cash i can't call the bank and tell them "hey cancel my cash"

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

are you a retard? I have some pro tips if you are.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

deep impact on vhs posted:

i don't carry cash

if i get mugged and lose all my cash i can't call the bank and tell them "hey cancel my cash"

yeah but what if you could

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

im in mensa with franco

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Celluloid Sam posted:

i am going to masturabate

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Celluloid Sam posted:

yeah but what if you could

my delivery dudes would never get paid and be so angry :twisted:

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

deep impact on vhs posted:

im in mensa with franco

are you planning on masturbating

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

I might not :ssh:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

masturabating *

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Sir I am a retard masturbater, not a masturabater you may need a different professional

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

what i need is for dad gay so what to kick out the jams

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

But how do you feel about teh cash/credit debate

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

If someone doesn't have a credit card (or at least a bank issued check card) I pretty much assume they're either a drug dealer or have been convicted of check fraud.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

But how do you feel about teh cash/credit debate

i dont care

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
can you legally purchase a firearm from a US gun store using cash?

cos lol at criminals literally using non-laundered money to buy murder enabling weapons.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Infidel Castro posted:

If someone doesn't have a credit card (or at least a bank issued check card) I pretty much assume they're either a drug dealer or have been convicted of check fraud.

They could also be a bitcoiner which is probably worse

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

H.H posted:

can you legally purchase a firearm from a US gun store using cash?

cos lol at criminals literally using non-laundered money to buy murder enabling weapons.

I will try som,etime next week and let you know unless I forget about it

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.

is this how you get more work as a retard masturbator?
just taking notes

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
wish i could jerk it more, GF would frown upon it. bunch of bs if you ask me

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

As a certified retard jacker, I can tell you professionally that jacking it is a human right.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
i work for tips and i still deposit most of my cash and use my credit card for almost everything it owns

well i guess until i get audited and theres a paper trail of my dumb rear end not claiming all my tips

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

I think most of your cash tips should already be on your w2 unless the place you work is mad shady and is hiding all its cash checks. I think we're at a 90% claim rate.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I think most of your cash tips should already be on your w2 unless the place you work is mad shady and is hiding all its cash checks. I think we're at a 90% claim rate.

The IRS requires servers to claim 10% of the cash sales as tips, lol if you think anyone is claiming 15-20% on their taxes.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Let me tell you fellas about a lil thing called BitCoin. It's like cash or credit except that it's accepted nowhere, costs more, takes longer to use, and is less secure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
I carry cash in a bag with an exploding dye pack. I can't open the bag unfortunately but I feel very safe.

• Locked thread