Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
not a saint.

that means i can have fun. I can go out. I can show my tits and dick and its OK with God.

Thanks everyone (just so tired of being held to these crazy standards just because i love God)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I'm Jewish. See you in hell.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

gently caress da Mods posted:

not a saint.

that means i can have fun. I can go out. I can show my tits and dick and its OK with God.

Thanks everyone (just so tired of being held to these crazy standards just because i love God)

Christians are saints though dipshit (I mean that in the most xtian way possible)

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
Showing your tits and dick, GOD SPEED.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

God peeps all dicks and all titties. All are Good in God's gaze

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Death to all Christians, Allahu akbar

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I'm pretty sure fun is explicitly prohibited in the theology of all major Christian denominations.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
I think, I'm gonna sit back and watch how this one plays out before gassing it because I'm not sure if OP is serious or not.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Islam is the light.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

not a saint.

So you're saying God's crazy? Good way to start bro

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

I'm an agnostic. What's your point? At least you're not an atheist.............

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

LadyAmbien posted:

I think, I'm gonna sit back and watch how this one plays out before gassing it because I'm not sure if OP is serious or not.

LOL that you didn't gas it immediately ND realize it's a troll.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Of course you can, but why would you want to sin against the Lord who died for your sins?

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Jastiger posted:

Maybe he just really needed to rant about his tits and dick in relation to faith

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

LadyAmbien posted:

Maybe he just really needed to rant about his tits and dick in relation to faith

And maybe I think the south is cool and good ( I don't )

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Navin Johnson posted:

I'm an agnostic. What's your point? At least you're not an atheist.............

By not accepting Allah, he is an atheist towards the true god.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

LadyAmbien posted:

You need to tell that bitch (the op) to Be Cool

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Jastiger posted:

:confused:

im a christian not a saint, meaning im no perfect but i LOVE god and straive to do well in his name

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

christians are largely misunderstood, for example here are furries (who are catcholic but sinners) helping refugees

u get it? like u dont have to be perfect to be a vessel for god

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
forearm tattoos are like the bodys bumper sticker, always a good lil tidbit of info

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

im a christian not a saint, meaning im no perfect but i LOVE god and straive to do well in his name

The key to loving God is knowing God, which we can do by reading his Word

My current favorite books are Romans,Ecclesiastes and proverbs

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Question: "What are Christian saints according to the Bible?"

Answer: The word “saint” comes from the Greek word hagios, which means “consecrated to God, holy, sacred, pious." It is almost always used in the plural, “saints.” "…Lord, I have heard from many about this man, how much harm he did to Your saints at Jerusalem" (Acts 9:13). "Now as Peter was traveling through all those regions, he came down also to the saints who lived at Lydda" (Acts 9:32). "And this is just what I did in Jerusalem; not only did I lock up many of the saints in prisons …“ (Acts 26:10). There is only one instance of the singular use, and that is "Greet every saint in Christ Jesus…" (Philippians 4:21). In Scripture there are 67 uses of the plural “saints” compared to only one use of the singular word “saint.” Even in that one instance, a plurality of saints is in view: “…every saint…” (Philippians 4:21).

The idea of the word “saints” is a group of people set apart for the Lord and His kingdom. There are three references referring to godly character of saints: "that you receive her in the Lord in a manner worthy of the saints …" (Romans 16:2). "For the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ" (Ephesians 4:12). "But immorality or any impurity or greed must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints" (Ephesians 5:3).

Therefore, scripturally speaking, the “saints” are the body of Christ, Christians, the church. All Christians are considered saints. All Christian are saints—and at the same time are called to be saints. First Corinthians 1:2 states it clearly: “To the church of God in Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be holy…” The words “sanctified” and “holy” come from the same Greek root as the word that is commonly translated “saints.” Christians are saints by virtue of their connection with Jesus Christ. Christians are called to be saints, to increasingly allow their daily life to more closely match their position in Christ. This is the biblical description and calling of the saints.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Lord forgive me for I have trolled

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

john 12

For the poor you always have with you, but you do not always have me.”

i really dig that

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Commie NedFlanders posted:

same, but don't forget James. He was kind of a hard rear end that's why they put it towards the end

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

My current favorite books are Roman Polanski, Ecclesiasts and perverbs

Zymurgy
Feb 16, 2011

Windows 98 posted:

I'm Jewish. See you in hell.

Hey brother!

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Zymurgy posted:

Hey brother!

ha!!! yeah i love this show :D

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
I just spoke to God and you're right! He's fine with the OP having both tits and dicks and showing them!

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
https://youtu.be/zsils7j9XNI

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Jews are like like theological hipsters

edit: in that i mean that they gott to the messiah before it was khöl

Commie NedFlanders fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Mar 12, 2016

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

I think you make your indulgences out to lowtax if you trollin SA

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

not a saint.

Hello, fellow pilgrim. Feel free to post pics of your tits and dick in this safe space.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015
so you work from home op?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
shocker this happened in "obbummer's" (lol) home town. what a piece of human poo poo

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

im kind of into the gnostic stuff at the moment, i find sarcastic wizard jesus pretty appealing at this stage of my life. i havent read it in a while but i was pretty hardcore into the apocalypse of guzman a few years ago but kind of gave up on it when it turned out to be most likely a fraud on acount of all the clip art and xfile references

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Has anybody tried looking at intricate Catholic artwork while extremely high? Just a suggestion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

it is hard sometimes, for all of us, to face our own small humility before the Lord, but it's necessary for us to humble ourselves before the Lord for it is Fear of the Lord which brings us to understanding

• Locked thread