Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Okay goons I have a dilemma. I want pizza for dinner and there are two places I'm thinking of ordering from.

1. Lou's Deep Dish:
Cheaper about $25 bucks for a pizza. Its deep dish so its big and i'll prolly eat a piece of two in the night and the rest throughout the week. Not bad for a pizza good crust.

2. Homeslice:
Amazing pizza but its like $45 bucks (including side appietizers goat cheese breadsticks, and delivery factored in.) Its your standard hand tossed pizza comes with goat cheese and breadsticks but its like $45 bucks. So fuckin good probably will only last two or three days. I salivate just thinking about this pizza.

Which should I do? On one hand i get a bulk of pizza for less but the other so loving good and dont even start me on the goat cheese breadsticks. But the price is a ton.

Microwaves Mom fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Mar 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Get teh deep dish and post about it, and then you can enjoy the ensuing meltdown from goons

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
dont spend 45 dollars on pizza you loving retard

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Make your own pizza for like $1.17 in twenty minutes.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

dont eat food

saves time and money and you will lose weight

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Robot Randy posted:

its 30 for an 18" with all the toppings i want plus like 8 bucks for goat cheese breadsticks which are goddamn amazing. Then delivery fees.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
45$ for a pizza for yourself alone? Like you're not even trying to get laid with it? What is wrong with you?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

op are you obese or just pathetic

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i hate you!!!!!!! aaargh

Jackfruited Stormtrooper
Feb 15, 2007

master of his domain
is pizza #2 wood fired? you really skimped on the topping deets which really does not bode well for its actually toppings. im worried that you are spending 45$ on one izza but see if you can maybe get a side of olive tapenade ooooo yeah baby post pics of the sweaty cheeses

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Robot Randy posted:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

op are you obese or just pathetic

why can't I be both?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

white chris rock posted:

is pizza #2 wood fired? you really skimped on the topping deets which really does not bode well for its actually toppings. im worried that you are spending 45$ on one izza but see if you can maybe get a side of olive tapenade ooooo yeah baby post pics of the sweaty cheeses

Blackened chicken, pepperoni, jalapeņos, sour cream, diced romas, green onions, mozzarella, provolone, cheddar & cream cheese. I'd wager its wood fired the crust comes out fantastic.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

*does a classic doubletake* Whoa, sour cream?!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Navin Johnson posted:

*does a classic doubletake* Whoa, sour cream?!

Yeah I know thats what I thought too. But hoooo leee poo poo does it go good on the pizza. They swizzle it on so its not like slathered.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i resent the fact that $45 pizza even exist. this kind of decadence is why our society is falling apart

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Rutibex posted:

i resent the fact that $45 pizza even exist. this kind of decadence is why our society is falling apart

its not $45

Its 30 for an 18 inch pizza. The 45 is with apps and delivery factored in.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Microwaves Mom posted:

Yeah I know thats what I thought too. But hoooo leee poo poo does it go good on the pizza. They swizzle it on so its not like slathered.

Nice technique, swizzling. That sounds like an awesome pizza actually. However $45? Email me a slice to confirm the value.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

That's 9 Hot n' Readys OP you could have pizza for every meal for 2 weeks.

That could be you. That could be your life.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

OP i want pizza

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
you should buy a drat clue op

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Tom Gorman posted:

That's 9 Hot n' Readys OP you could have pizza for every meal for 2 weeks.

That could be you. That could be your life.

If there was a little caesars near me I agree. Sadly there are none in walking range :(

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

eat an entire large bag of pizza rolls

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

numberoneposter posted:

eat an entire large bag of pizza rolls

i had pizza rolls once they taste nothing like pizza. How do you gently caress that up?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Microwaves Mom posted:

If there was a little caesars near me I agree. Sadly there are none in walking range :(

Maybe you would have a car if you didn't buy 45 dollar pizzas for yourself.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Maybe you would have a car if you didn't buy 45 dollar pizzas for yourself.

I have a car but in Chicago there is no place to park it unless I want it to get dented up in the tiny street / pay 400 a month for parking. gently caress that.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Microwaves Mom posted:

I have a car but in Chicago there is no place to park it unless I want it to get dented up in the tiny street / pay 400 a month for parking. gently caress that.
ride a bike u fat gently caress!!!!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

numberoneposter posted:

ride a bike u fat gently caress!!!!

Bikes get stolen like crazy here. If you dont lock and chain every part of it they'll take that part.
Wheels, handles, seats, crackheads don't care.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

dont eat food

saves time and money and you will lose weight

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i recommend caffeine pills and water

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Robot Randy posted:

counterpoint: DO spend $45 on pizza. some of us are in the overpriced hipster pizza business and we need marks to keep paying for this poo poo

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
id expect some gluten free vegan artisanal bullshit from like chicago diner to cost $45 youd better be in hanover park you dirty hipster

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
what is your financial situation? does $45 affect your budget at all, like would you care if you lost it? if you can easily afford it go to town, it's your reward for probably hating yourself a little for whatever you do to get money.
If 45$ means you have to say no when you friends invite you out this weekend get the less delicious pizza.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Microwaves Mom posted:

Where the gently caress do you live that parking costs $400.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Where the gently caress do you live that parking costs $400.

youve never been to downtown chicago

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

youve never been to downtown chicago

I've never lived in dt chicago, yah that is correct

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
I say spring for the $45 one because I'm all for fancy-lad pizza, but this could just be because I want one now. Thanks a lot.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Robot Randy posted:

not sure what to add to this, after tax and tip you're in at least 50 dollars for a kind of dinner intended for college kids

i go to a local place and it's 4.80$ for 2 slices of cheese and a cup of blue cheese for dipping, it owns real hard and that'll fill up most people

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I get a large pepperoni pizza delivered and with a $3.50 tip its like $18

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Robot Randy posted:

• Locked thread