Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

bazongers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Microwaves Mom posted:

Blackened chicken, pepperoni, jalapeņos, sour cream, diced romas, green onions, mozzarella, provolone, cheddar & cream cheese. I'd wager its wood fired the crust comes out fantastic.

Holy poo poo you are an idiot.

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006
Get a little Caesers and donate $40 to St. Judes, you fat fucker.

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Any poor fool can shell out the dollars for Lou's Deep Dish. Be a high roller, OP. Your tastebuds already know what they want. $45 ain't poo poo.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

extra stout posted:

a cup of blue cheese for dipping,

Good man.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Microwaves Mom posted:

sour cream, mozzarella, provolone, cheddar & cream cheese.

Why don't you just have them put all this poo poo in a punch bowl and microwave it and then you can just spoon it straight into your mouth with a soup ladle while you weigh 400 pounds and roll around in your own feces.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

make your own pizza for gently caress's sake

and don't give me that poo poo about the delivery pizzas lasting for several days. if you're eating pizza for every meal for 4+ days, you've got a bigger problem than deciding where to order from

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

does chicago have some kind of hosed up inflated pizza bubble????

like there is a place that opened here and mind you its not that deep dish style but its $8.50 Canadian for a big rear end pizza if you buy a beer after 9 pm

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
There's cheddar on that 45$ pizza. Not real English cheddar either, but some pos midwestern yellow brick garbage.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Haha these cheap retards acting like 45 bucks is some crazy amount of money. Quit being so broke that a $45 makes an appreciable amount of difference in your finances when it comes to food delivery. He even said it comes with awesome breadsticks for gods sake, is the concept of paying more for quality lost on people now?

Just go buy a bunch of lovely frozen pizzas if you're worried about cost-per-slice spergy poo poo.

Go with what your heart tells you OP, you've obviously done well enough in life to shrug off the cost of ordering "expensive" pizza.

Haha "$45 is tooooo mmmuuuuchhh money for pizza" cry me a river.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Mar 12, 2016

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

your going to be first against the wall mister $45 pizza when the revolution comes

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Tumble posted:

dumb bullshit

45 dollars can simultaneously be a small amount of money and too much to pay for a pizza

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Blue Train posted:

45 dollars can simultaneously be a small amount of money and too much to pay for a pizza

It comes with goat cheese breadsticks and that's with delivery. So the pizza is what, like 30 or bucks? That's like 5 or 6 dollars more than a more normally priced large pizza. I mean, it's $5-6 more than a large pizza with a few toppings and the OP seems to think it's amazing pizza. Why would price be of major consideration?

Edit - AND they're 18"!? - that's a big pizza. Forget about it, price is off the table, that's a fair as hell deal.

I hear Little Caesars will get you like 5 pizzas for that price though, maybe that's more y'alls speed.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Mar 12, 2016

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Tumble posted:

Haha these cheap retards acting like 45 bucks is some crazy amount of money. Quit being so broke that a $45 makes an appreciable amount of difference in your finances when it comes to food delivery. He even said it comes with awesome breadsticks for gods sake, is the concept of paying more for quality lost on people now?

Just go buy a bunch of lovely frozen pizzas if you're worried about cost-per-slice spergy poo poo.

Go with what your heart tells you OP, you've obviously done well enough in life to shrug off the cost of ordering "expensive" pizza.

Wow lookit this guy what got $45

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Tumble posted:

you sound very angry over paying for pizza and breadsticks

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

GONNA BAKE A MOTHERFUCKING PIZZA TONIGHT

rhombus
Apr 20, 2002

Buy 36 Totino's Party Pizzas.

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
Offer to cut yourself in half to go with both equally amazing pizza opportunities.

Whichever pizza option relinquishes its offer in order to keep you whole is the one that truly loves you and you should choose it.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I would get a burrito instead of a pizza.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
the entire point of pizza is that it's cheap and plentiful junk food, if you're gonna drop 50 on a meal go get something more nuanced than cheese dough and tomato sauce

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Tumble posted:

it doesn't matter how much you gussy it up pizza is still poor people junk food and its very obvious to everyone else that you're trying too hard with your goat cheese pizza. Paying more money for it doesn't make pizza for one any less sad and depressing of a meal

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
I made a porterhouse with butter and garlic and now I am drowning myself in scotch. A good night.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
lotta hate for 30 dollar XXL pizza with apps in this thread.

Its almost like i put pineapple and ham on it.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Any size over a large usually gets super soggy and gross, and how long are planning on eating this pizza? if its over 3 days then gross

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

ArbitraryC posted:

it doesn't matter how much you gussy it up pizza is still poor people junk food and its very obvious to everyone else that you're trying too hard with your goat cheese pizza. Paying more money for it doesn't make pizza for one any less sad and depressing of a meal

Maybe he is just busy with work and his social life, and so having pizza in the fridge to eat for a couple meals is both tasty, and time saving.

Microwaves Mom posted:

lotta hate for 30 dollar XXL pizza with apps in this thread.

Its almost like i put pineapple and ham on it.

Once I looked up how big an 18" pizza is, I'm with you on the price, it's perfectly reasonable.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

deep dish is not pizza

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Pozza

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
I got in late on this but I am amazed any place can charge 45 american dollars, worthless as they are, for a single pizza.

edit: Gimme pizza. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpet67TTVag

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

satanic splash-back posted:

I would get a burrito instead of a pizza.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

FISTS CURE WOMEN posted:

I made a porterhouse with butter and garlic and now I am drowning myself in scotch. A good night.

this is the proper way to spend $45

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

how me a frog posted:

I got in late on this but I am amazed any place can charge 45 american dollars, worthless as they are, for a single pizza.

They probably made 20 million dollars off this. Let that sink in for a minute.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

how me a frog posted:

I watched all 5:26 of your link and then all 3:01 of the normal speed version and now, for the first time in my life, I'm seriously considering suicide. I hope you're happy.

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

Rutibex posted:

Exactly. If the OP came in here asking what cut my of meat to buy and for a wine pairing suggestion, nobody would've thought twice about dropping $45 on a dinner for one. However, he's spending nearly half a hundo for a pizza and loving bread sticks. I guarantee the ingredients in the food he's thinking about only cost about $3 more than what goes into a Hot n Ready with a side of Crazy bread.

It's like those people who spent $12 on "artisanal" chocolate bars made those two hipsters who just melted and remolded nestle chocolate. It's like people who buy $35 Monster cables at Best buy.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Rutibex posted:

Trip report so far: still a good night.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Tumble posted:

Woah get a load of this 1%er that likes his pizza pie with caviar and shaved truffles and artisanal duck scrotum on it. I guess if it costs a lot it must taste good, right?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Just spend the 45$ on pills you moron

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Went for the gooey deep dish was good. Also got a free pizza with them next time so it was a great choice all around.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
I'm glad you finally ate something op, was starting to worry.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Microwaves Mom posted:

Went for the gooey deep dish was good. Also got a free pizza with them next time so it was a great choice all around.

Howd you get the free pizza??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
my fijian coworker put loving mango on the pizza he made for dinner tonight

• Locked thread