Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SUBLIME!
Mar 7, 2009

my quiver is full~

Looks like Ralph fiennes :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I think the side part is coming back

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Borrowed Ladder posted:

What will the next haircut trend be?? How do men's haircut trends even happen? What was the main style before the undercut?

all I can remember is the annoying head swing a bunch of twiggy dudes with shaggy "sk8erboi :downswords: " type styles kept doing that made me threaten to shave several obnoxious twatfaces a long time ago

SUBLIME! posted:

*catwoman purr*

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
I like these kinds of haircuts when they're done properly. The problem is, they're almost never done properly.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
A man's hair, like everything else about him, should be functional and easy to maintain. This is why a short all around clip cut will always be the go to men's haircut.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Windows 98 posted:

Actually I'm pretty sure my hair looks pretty sweet and you can go gently caress your self OP. I'm sorry you're too stupid to hop on pop fashion bandwagons for the sake of getting pussy. Maybe if you spent more time trying to conform instead of scathingly tapping away on your keyboard you would have had sex by now.

ur moms house is pretty nice shame she has a rat infestation (u)

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

it's a great haircut

for a clown to have

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

lol goons are the worst "look at this stylish haircut, what a fag! i only wear classy, timeless haircuts that have been used for generations"

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

im the fake tiny gauges because i desperately want to be 'in' but dont want to mutilate my earlobes

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
That blond Nazi is sexy af.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

notZaar posted:

A man's hair, like everything else about him, should be functional and easy to maintain. This is why a short all around clip cut will always be the go to men's haircut.

ya like if you have to put mousse in your hair to coif it then you have basically failed

no shame in using product but like poo poo dude that haircut is all or nothing. either u spend 15 minutes on it every day or you look like a slovenly mess or a wannabe samuraI

if ur gonna coif i mean the fred-from-scooby-do haircut is probably ideal cause even if u gotta wake up at 4 am you will look fine

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Holy cow Ive never seen haircut before!!

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Hair clippers no rake buzzed, embrace the chemo cut

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Confidence and a strong build are the final word in men's fashion. All the tattoos and beards in the world won't fool anybody when you're a chubby weak baby.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

SUBLIME! posted:

M. Morgan
May 9, 2012

The Hman posted:

Please choose a hairstyle that does not make you look like a pencil / eraser

Examples:

No no no yes yes maybe

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Varg posted:

OP is just pissed he's balding

i think undercuts are a better haircut if you have a slightly receded hairline than if you don't. kinda cancels out the perceived age that having a huge widow's peak adds.

The Hman
Jan 6, 2015

Son of Rodney posted:

lol goons are the worst "look at this stylish haircut, what a fag! i only wear classy, timeless haircuts that have been used for generations"

i dont see your point in doxxing me besides being cross because u have the hair of a child who wanted to be big like daddy and cut his own hair.

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

ghostter posted:

ur moms house is pretty nice shame she has a rat infestation (u)

Yeah my ~condo~ is being de-leaded. I actually live in a man-child comic book museum of a house.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
this is an absolutely bizarre thing to lash out at

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

The Hman posted:

hobo on the bottom, community college on the top.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Windows 98 posted:

Actually I'm pretty sure my hair looks pretty sweet and you can go gently caress your self OP. I'm sorry you're too stupid to hop on pop fashion bandwagons for the sake of getting pussy. Maybe if you spent more time trying to conform instead of scathingly tapping away on your keyboard you would have had sex by now.

Cool knick knacks bro.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I just noticed the evil eye palm thing on your parents wall. Is your family gipsy?

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
No worries OP, I've been getting the same haircut my entire life. The Ceasar haircut. I have no idea how to sport ny other style.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Edgar posted:

No worries OP, I've been getting the same haircut my entire life. The Ceasar haircut. I have no idea how to sport ny other style.

But are you frosting the tips too

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

But are you frosting the tips too

Yeah to match the colors on my kicking rad shades and silk flame shirt. Only on route 66, picante style.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

This guy is Hot as hell and it's turning me on

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
whenever I get a haircut I just point to a different member of smash mouth on my cd of their self titled third album and my stylist knows what to do.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

really wanna punch him

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

this guy has some mad backpfeifengesicht holy moly

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fart Puzzle posted:

this guy has some mad backpfeifengesicht holy moly

god dammit, germany really does have a word for everything

Hobo Pyro
Oct 17, 2010
im a lesbian i get fined if i don't have one at least once a year

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Hobo Pyro posted:

im a lesbian i get fined if i don't have one at least once a year

haha you're gay

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
lotta people looking like the fat couch haired assistant in demolition man and i often smile inwardly upon encountering them as this joke is relived once more

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

I couldn't find the other photo of this goon, where he has a more pronounced undercut and has lost the douchy facial hair... Still just as punchable though.

Crack
Apr 10, 2009
what about this guy

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

thanks for finding my next haircut and wardrobe selections op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Crack posted: