Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
actually it's about ethics in lunchtime

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

LadyAmbien posted:

This thread gives me feelings that I don't like having.

I'm hungry too :(

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

drunk dog posted:

i just made rice and beans that im finishing up now. there are no dead animals in it so i can browse this thread guilt free

except for the innocent field mice and insects cruelly slaughtered by combines and pesticides

my God why wont someone think of the mice and bugs

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

vols bitch posted:

lol if you don't eat the beating heart of your enemies to absorb their powers

Tonsured posted:

lame lame lame can't even smell poo poo. No scent of prey's terror. no fresh blood. Needs more raw erotic savagery, like a big fat man in a weasels suit, lapping raw egg yolk, tonguing the crack in a freshly dropped egg, yeah that'd be the poo poo

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

lmbo so the chicken world is like reverse China?

or Trump's America, yes

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

the parallels between the condition of man and chicken under industrial capitalism are striking. i eat meat but i think videos like this should be shown in schools so that kids will understand what their diet means to animals, same with videos of sweatshop textile work and stuff. you can then in an educated way decide whether you will live in a cruelty free way or d e h u m a n i z e y o u r s e l f a n d f a c e t o c a p i t a l i s m.

dehumanize  yourself  and  face  to  capitalism

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
Applewhite's thread about putting your brain in a computer proved that nobody actually exists so no harm, no foul

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
or FOWL :haw:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
try spoiler tags instead. they're super effective!

code:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Worked in a lobster pound one summer and lobsters are awful animals that I don't even want to eat

basically I lust for lobster destruction but not even for sustenance reasons, just get rid of em imho

lobsters actually used to be thought of as a lovely, horrible food, something you wouldn't even feed prisoners

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
drowning: the humane death

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

The Kingfish posted:

How could you feel bad for a fish or a water bug/tentacle monster thing?

because some clownshoe made a video of them being cooked and the pattern recognition in our monkey brains shorted out and endowed them with human characteristics

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

naem posted:

*a bunch of adorable field mice being run over by a riding lawnmower*

TAKE HEART MY BROTHERS FOR TONIGHT WE FEAST WITH THE GODS, FOR ONLY THE BRAVE CAN ENTER IN TO THE HALL OF HEROS, HARK!! MY ANCESTORS THEY CALL TO ME!!!!

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

The Kingfish posted:

I wonder what they do with all that chick slush? Dog food probably, but I hope the answer is cheap protein supplements.

what do you think goes in the mcnuggets

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

naem posted:

They feed it back to the other chickens :(

that's probably not a good idea

that's how we got mad cow disease, though by cows eating the remains of other cows

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
by that logic nobody should have unprotected sex until they've watched a fetus get dismembered in a partial birth abortion

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
pedantry aside I guess the point I'm trying to make is that people using graphic imagery to illustrate the "consequences" of the "immoral" personal choices of complete strangers are being emotionally manipulative assholes, whether they're anti-abortion or vegans

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Those lobsters have also been in freezing cold ice tanks to put them into hibernation before shipping. During this time they are shoved into individual corrugated tubes to keep them from eating each other, and survive mainly on each others' feces and the rotting strings of meat from the lobsters who die in their tubes.

time to write a book and become the upton sinclair of the seafood industry

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
rated "crap"

wish a lobster would eat it :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

you mean to tell me whenever i eat lobster im eating lobster that ate other lobster?

thats loving awesome

its like surf n turf but instead of turf its double surf

deal of the century

you find the silver lining to everything :buddy:

• Locked thread