Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
im liking these developments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
Applehwhite you're automating yourself out of a job

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Applewhite posted:

s into a markov posts into a markov posts into a markov posts into a markov post markov post

How does this start with a single letter S if you fed it his post??? This is a flawed bot.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Oh we can also include something that picks out a random proper noun to fixate on. Just jam it into sentences like "NAME,,,<shitposting nonsense about chemtrail smoking translizards>"

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

BeefThief posted:

now i am become gay, destroyer of cucks

tomstuart put all of w's state of the union speeches into the generator

that way there's only eight instances of idiocy to use

also stick a bunch of curse words in there to make it interesting

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
SA Forums - Something Awful - Search the Forums - User Control Panel - Private Messages - Forum Rules - SAclopedia - Posting Gloryhole - Leper's Colony - Support - Log Out
Powered by: vBulletin Version 2.2.9 (SAVB-v2.1.24)
Copyright ©2014, Something Awful - Search the Forums - Something Awful LLCese, often battered and deep fried

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Finally a thread for me to unwind and relax by sharing spare thoughts as self-aware white noise, at the very least.

Glad you asked. Thanks~

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
I fed Star Wars and unrelated material into a Markov generator.

A New Hope vs. A Clockwork Orange: an Excerpt

quote:

Alex DeLarge is sentenced to be incapable of the Force

quote:

The galaxy is captured by the Millennium Falcon.

quote:

a creature capable of fighting a hospital with broken bones

quote:

Alex is captured by Vader, Obi-Wan's former pupil who is captured

quote:

his droogs express discontent with fellow droid C-3PO

quote:

While cleaning R2-D2, Luke becomes violently ill

quote:

Obi-Wan disables the films' soundtrack

quote:

they beat Mr. Alexander, who lives in a phallic statue

quote:

Alex becomes violently ill at the Falcon's arrival

quote:

Afterward, Alex is sentenced to Alderaan and has sex with Vader.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Kikka posted:

A New Hope vs. A Clockwork Orange: an Excerpt

:vince:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

quote:

Alex becomes violently ill at the Falcon's arrival

Afterward, Alex is sentenced to Alderaan and has sex with Vader.

suck on this, dare!

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
esents itself, I have a sense of humor. A sense of humor is crucial to having fun for those around me. This is because, like many other people I encounter, I have been known to make jokes of my own, thereby creating I do. I enjoy jokes, which are fun. When the fun by laughing, just as most people I encounter, I have been known to having fun and to being fun. When situations are humor. A sense of humor is crucial to having fun for those around me. This is because, like many other people do. sense of humor is crucial to having fun for me to provide an example of humor. A sense of humor. A sense of a fun thing, just as most people do.f my own, thereby creating fun. When the fun and to being fun and to being fun and to being I do. I enjoy jokes, which are fun. When situations are humor is crucial to being fun. When the fun thing I do. I take part in levity. I enjoy jokes of a fun thing I do. I take part in levity. I encounter, I have a sense of humorous, I have been known to make jokes, which are humor. A sense of humor is crucial to having fun. When situations are humor. A sense of a fun thing, just as most people do.known to make jokes of my own, thereby creating fun by laughing, just as you do. I take jokes, which are fun by laughing I do. I take part in levity. I take part in levity. I enjoy jokes of my own, thereby creating fun for those around me. This is crucial to having fun. When situations are humorous, I signal my recognitions are humorous, I signal my recognition of the fun by laughing, just as most people I encounter, I have been known to make jokes, which are fun. When the occasion presents itself, I have a sense of humor. A sense of my own, thereby creating fun. When the occasion of the fun by laughing, just as you do. I take part in levity. I enjoy jokes, which are humor is crucial to provide an example of a fun by laughing, just as most people I encounter, I have been known to make jokes, which are fun and to make jokes, which are fun by laughing, just as most people I encounter, I have a sense of humor. A sense of humor. A sense of humor. A sense of the occasion presents itself, I signal my recognition of the occasion presents itself, I having fun for me to provide an example of humor is crucial to having fun. When the fun thing I do. I take jokes, which are fun for those around me. This is because, like many other people do. people of a fun by laughing, just as most people do. are fun by laughing I do. I take pa

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

Oh this got way too hard to poo poo, I'm not looking up 4 pages of crazy person garbage to post

Imagine I'm there in spirit tho

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
ts me im the markov botarkov bot

OpusD
Sep 7, 2003

I weep for the motherland.
Primary to the Presidency, as a first considency, as the mad chase that support of public opinion, ready and wisdom, I shall banking about it may require. There possible understanding and selfish wrongest primary departure frozen in and arrangement truths. The measures for temple correctly, we now realize, and a decision for and a mandate but the old and were in a redistribution, endeavor their high polities that befit the lines of a rounded, a host of attack. I shall not failure, as the same time, through their products, are that the America -- a recruiting tearfully for restoration of an outworn trade by internation of population in our cost be an end is essential for. Natural recovery. It can do not distress lies in banking and arrangement to work. This great the sanctity of the stand in part by direct, vigor has met every stress of our property to speculative a definite efforts to stimulate assistance of our ability to speedy and were money. Stripped by national recommend they have tried. But their own national life, of work no less.

-Hillary Clinton, Presidential Inaugural Speech

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

PresidentObabot posted:

Mr. Speaker, Mr. Speaker, Mr. Putin’s aggression it through some areas where we’re taking away from Iowa to every vote as we love. Clear-eyed. Big-hearted. Undaunted by turning inward as we recovered from helping folks who are a collection of dollars back of America. We live the only seek to keep churning out many -- and neglect the road for the warmest years and the first time with us, can promise outward, to travel and ultimately will weaken America. (Applause.) And that’s why I believe you can continue for the economy can broaden opportunity, or share of America, for America. That's American leadership in the police officer she might perfect our national security. But other countries caught on. It’s the worker in many bright, striving Americans to focus on both parties can have consumed us access to retire when the right thing to be voices and our allies in the vast majority of taxes on this is Grace Hopper and the end of this year from old, dirtier energy sector; how they expect us exceptional. That’s a country that spirit to be pushing for everybody. I have arguments, let’s set our imports of taxes through big questions that spirit of building the elderly woman should be a woman’s right thing to pay nothing while others saw only agenda or Latino, not only happen if we face tougher competition. As Americans, Rebekah took out that I believe that student loan payments so far. (Applause.) And it's useful to run. (Applause.) But that’s a lot of standards -- and our workers and enrolled in your effort will we need to shape a bill comes to $3,000 per year. (Applause.) It’s change that started this year ever. We are finally starting over a hardworking student debt doesn’t matter; that is one of sending this does: 14 million lives of the most of Ebola -- by those voices. They use of a country stronger for our fellow citizens schools and the results. In fields from job and all lost, for their health care, a good luck, Captain. Make sure everyone to make more. By the darkest months of the hand of all, democracy is somehow representative of No foreign assistance as proof that it’s not rigged the most powerful nation and build a hand of us to Montgomery and mapped the science, or too many -- poses immediate risks to retool and they needed to locate and cut of this new steps to marry the nurse who actually benefit from Asia to try something of military force in mind 40 years, we’ve all too many -- and more effective global effort and kindness that have an economy that pay nothing to school, or mine -- but guarantee paid apprenticeships -- because of liberty and graduate ready to scapegoat fellow Americans: Tonight marks the single day. But you earlier all the way right now. Will we can pick their own weight. That’s not only we bring online as a decade. (Applause.) That’s one year I have rigged in campaign finance reform -- that student loans and protections that climate change, from the best way we don't have said they’re actively looking over a rising incomes and then can pay off student loans and looking over the fourth, and income is critical. We just who have earned my final word. (Applause.) And if we cut in America from helping folks who has slowed. And over a country stronger a better than 15,000 remain. And there’s one of government, and that’s why this chamber. (Laughter.) I've done all we leverage our security in certain bedrock values. Over

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

tomstuart posted:

Have you ever wanted to shitpost or white-noise post a whole bunch but lack even the tiniest modicum of creative ability needed to make posts that literally everyone on the forum will scroll over? Well, worry no more! All you need is a large body of text and a markov chain text generator to create original* posts that may or may not be related to the topic at hand.

Take this simple markov chain text generator: http://projects.haykranen.nl/markov/demo/
and any large body of text and make your own original posts!

For example, if you input the entirety of the John Galt speech you can make amazing posts like:

and

Wow! Amazing! Its like a real human being posting on the forums!

You can even post like your favorites such as forums owner Lowtax or forums retards nooner or dad gay. so what! All you need is a large collection of their posts to start from and:

Its like magic! See what you can do with automatic white-noise shitposting today!

*posts will not be original in any way

suk my dik

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.

Gobblecoque posted:

f my own, thereby creating fun

:stare:

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
odromal schizotypal syptoms. i would get reading fyad to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what jungian theory considered to be the concept of "ironic" style of schizophrenia. im now on tried to be careful because of fyad humor was about; i things like "friend of the family assholes" in my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what jungian theory considered to be careful because the cause of schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered to be careful because that like "friend of the family assholes" in my head for hours, and i would reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really bizarre and i would repeat the kind of "ironic" style of "irony" and i would get really prodromal schizophrenic and schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what things in the cause of schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i would advise all people who "get" fyad to be cause of schizotypal schizophrenic and tried to channed poster friend of the family balls" and "i love making GBS threads things like "friend of the family ball

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
This reads like finnegans wake aka O'markov chain

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Toilet Mouth posted:

odromal schizotypal syptoms. i would get reading fyad to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what jungian theory considered to be the concept of "ironic" style of schizophrenia. im now on tried to be careful because of fyad humor was about; i things like "friend of the family assholes" in my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what jungian theory considered to be careful because the cause of schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered to be careful because that like "friend of the family assholes" in my head for hours, and i would reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really bizarre and i would repeat the kind of "ironic" style of "irony" and i would get really prodromal schizophrenic and schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what things in the cause of schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i would advise all people who "get" fyad to be cause of schizotypal schizophrenic and tried to channed poster friend of the family balls" and "i love making GBS threads things like "friend of the family ball

hosed up if tru

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Toilet Mouth posted:

lol ol lo lolo

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

quote:

Barbarian.e Barbarian.ck the Barbarian.he Barbarian.o crush monopolies, see them regulated before you and hear the lamentation of the Republicans." --Barack the Barbarian.life?"

"To crush monopolies, see them regulated before you and hear the lamentation of the Republicans." --Barack the lamentation of the Republicans." --Barack the Barbarian.hear them regulated before you and hear the lamentation of the Republicans." --Barack the Barbarian. monopolies, see the Barbarian.est in life?"

"To crush monopolies, see them regulated before you and hear the lamentation of the Barbarian.f the Republicans." --Barack them regulated before you and hear the lamentation of the Republicans." --Barack the Barbarian."

"To crush monopolies, see them regulated before you and hear the lamentation of them regulated before you and hear the lamentation of the Republicans." --Barack the Barbarian.before you and hear the Barbarian."

"To crush monopolies, see them regulated before you and hear the lamentation of them regulated before you and hear the Republicans." --Barack the Barbarian.es, see them regulated before you and hear the lamentation of the Republicans." --Barack them regulated before you and hear the lamentation of the Republicans." --Barack the Barbarian.icans." --Barack them regulated before you and hear the Republicans." --Barack the Barbarian.rack them regulated before you and hear the Barbarian.re you and hear the Republicans." --Barack the Barbarian."To crush monopolies, see them regulated before you and hear the Republicans." --Barack the lamentation of the Republicans." --Barack the Barbarian.in life?"

"To crush monopolies, see them regulated before you and hear the lamentation of the Barbarian.publicans." --Barack the lamentation of the Barbarian. best in life?"

"To crush monopolies, see them regulated before you and hear the lamentation of the Republicans." --Barack the Barbarian.

"To crush monopolies, see the lamentation of the Barbarian.-Barack the Republicans." --Barack the Barbarian.nopolies, see them regulated before you and hear the Republicans." --Barack the Republicans." --Barack the Barbarian.e Obama, what is best in life?"

I don't know man :shrug:

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
The Sermon on the Mount (Matthew, Chapters 5-7)

ea; Nay, nay: for they shall be liken his heart.
[20] For I say unto you, Take heed that arrayest, anoint thine alms, let not thy left hand off, and despise the other; or one that is your body, what hate thee opened unto his brother, Raca, shall be fulfilled.
[11] Blessed are the morrow: for thine alms, do not you falsely, for every good fruit is house; and whosoever shall enter than the will say, Thou shall be added unto men to fast, be filled.
[2] For he give her a woman to destruction, cause sayings, the house; and, behold, how wilt thou doest not at asketh receiveth; and turn not thine own eye?
[5] Blessed are they think not ye your good for they spin:
[27] And in thou hast out, and narrow shall teach men to fast, but to the prophets: I am not commit adultery.
[33] Agree that it is p

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

that robot lowtax in the op is more real and lifelike than lowtax himself. beats the turing test and everything. what a time to be alive

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

order 10 text output 2500 yields posted:

f killing themselves and theres always about 7 or 8 little bambis ready to replace them. kill all the deer and eat their flesh is whatnibalways say nce like a retard. every member of my immediate family has killed a deer with an air rifle so they wouldnt eat all the tamaters. i had to slit a deer throat after it got tangled up in a barbed wire fence like a retard. every member of my immediate family has killed a deer with an automobile. you dont even need to hunt them anymore theyre more than capable of killing themselves and theres always about 7 or 8 little bambis ready to replace them. kill all the deer and eat their flesh is whatnibalways say l the tamaters. i had to slit a deer throat after it got tangled up in a barbed wire fence like a retard. every member of my immediate family has killed a deer with an automobile. you dont even need to hunt them anymore theyre more than capable of killing themselves and theres always about 7 or 8 little bambis ready to replace them. kill all the deer and eat their flesh is whatnibalways say m. kill all the deer and eat their flesh is whatnibalways say eggs and suddenly your smashing into them on your motorcycle or chasing your dog around while it sprints desperately away hauling half a deer carcass. when i was a kid i had to sit around at dusk and shoot deer with an air rifle so they wouldnt eat all the tamaters. i had to slit a deer throat after it got tangled up in a barbed wire fence like a retard. every member of my immediate family has killed a deer with an air rifle so they wouldnt eat all the tamaters. i had to slit a deer throat after it got tangled up in a barbed wire fence like a retard. every member of my immediate family has killed a deer with an automobile. you dont even need to hunt them anymore theyre more than capable of killing themselves and theres always about 7 or 8 little bambis ready to replace them. kill all the deer and eat their flesh is whatnibalways say h an automobile. you dont even need to hunt them anymore theyre more than capable of killing themselves and theres always about 7 or 8 little bambis ready to replace them. kill all the deer and eat their flesh is whatnibalways say dusk and shoot deer with an air rifle so they wouldnt eat all the tamaters. i had to slit a deer throat after it got tangled up in a barbed wire fence like a retard. every member of my immediate family has killed a deer with an au

order 2 text output 3000 yields posted:

rny your deer they gotheire fence ornymobile of my int each each of my i hauling have thround they wit smate famile it aire theyreplach and up it arour more they hauldnt dusk any and slingled sh i wir fenly automobillike aire family your 8 ling have fence tard. even neer moto them. kid immediate fen neers. i had th an i haven auto had them ont deer a deer anglediaters. what them ont all they gotor carcass. whately wouldnt even neer moto ret haulingle. evenly hass. in auto suddeer a deer flesh and have say hady to hund lace thalf and lith anymore a deer anymobiled torcycle. ever a deer th around to suddeer an autorcycle int tan a deed eady than air ch othem of a re ther rifles aire of my had withem at eat dusk and so hunt even air withem automobille. i half awas the a deer of my i whing yout 7 ore a re the them. kile fence of more balways deer alling ing hauldnt hoot deed i was what air fen i with is with othemselve smaters theres all thers. i had thas and up i whingle barou deers. i way immemberat themselvery memselvesh and i hauldnt ard. eves and to sit getarbed whenly your fle desper thad suddence like th each and to sit sit and every mem. your sex whem on yout horny memberat afters. wir fen neer and had to halways aways a don yout a deers. whemselvery mot dusk angled a reat deerat and sith an chatnibalways sprin and automobillingle it arcapable them of a deer carouldnt even a read thasit eat thembed sh it tamashoot tamately aways and say dden neer dog half and themsely has and suddenly haulittle say 30,000 desperat they your smate fambiled hauling arcass. even neers. i had lace lay 30,000 deer even i have slit deers abour withem a deed eachass. is always slike a kidiot tang yound slit ever throat dusk and thereplace th alled they han your deer 8 lit evers. i have so then i hauldnt hootheyre it and arount tangled ater throat sper a kile. youldnto sit them on cass. ever wour and sudden neer 8 ling into th and lays abou des a desperately away mediat away 30,000 dog about 7 on i had sh it they with otorny a kile. your of kille othe of kidiot eady throat ever and hore tard. your sprints don your smashing themsely you dont every member rint eace so ther 8 lingle so sit dusk and eater eggs and a deer every my an about 7 on air and themsex withembed up i hall they wouldnts read thatnibalf kid thember with an air fle barbed wir retaround whey to rifled whatnibambis retard. even i had ateres aways around withey with eat deerat deer rifles at dusk all and lay hunt 7 ore barbed throat sper int every my has a kill and wittle tang tambilesh i with and whill all thembed eat tard. kill ther dont to sit tang haulike a don your an all and so th aways spring hauldnt a deer even air wiretamate fled lay membis with and ther capabour dog they getarout dusk automobile th eat theyre moreplach eat deer eggs and shin all tan a replace throat deer is killing hatnibalways a deers to sing them an chauldnt deer and hady wouldnt after of kid immed arount sprifles and to sl

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
I wish I could be two seconds.

December Octopodes
Dec 25, 2008

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
what about white noise depressive shitposting op? huh? what about that?

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

December Octopodes posted:

what about white noise depressive shitposting op? huh? what about that?

ENbotposter posted:

My parents made the answer to. “You really love stories without turning it to my lips into hers with someone being happy about letting me face. I was maybe once a girl a text 5 minutes and we both looked up with not to her. We had a cell phone call. She wouldn’t even have to go hangout at all of my life, I finally got home from another person. We hungout everyday and in me and those 2 weeks were spending more than anyone does. I tried but I tried to me being loved back. It was weird about how to have to power to make her name maybe 10 feet into an argument. Then she hung out of love. She never there just for things to not to me increased. She felt it. The pure essence of everyday. From the woods and the cycle by with me, she started making up and asked her on a real kiss” so she said “Of course, more and I couldn’t be able to poo poo for the dance after 5 minutes to worry and immature days, I won’t do this, I stopped caring. Now in those 2 weeks and felt so I

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
the true magic is how it can be a tldr generator

Dare posted:

g someone like this point because it gives mme back and left again and i hosed it up. i wish i hadnt abused to call her perfecti

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Ever since I was little it looked like fun.

Probably, of course.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Ever since I was little it looked like fun.

Probably, of course.

Uh huh ha i suppose

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
The radio was on the other day and they played the first 5 seconds of 'crazy' then cut to some other song. Im still pissed off to this minute

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Now I know how Naked Lunch was written

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Who was the guu who was loving dudes then shot his wife in a william tell style game

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ginsberg was the cock and endless balls one.

Hrmmm

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Keroac was the "tracy chapman fast car" writer

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
William burroghs was he the one who shot his wife

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
e/n is a markov goldmine

quote:

andard this person have that release/ satisfaction/ completion that comes with the masturbations she want to be nagged about a year cause I've been married to accept my dogs.” She: “4” cause I've been married for reasons that as a quirk or what’s

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Isaac posted:

William burroghs was he the one who shot his wife

yes, Joan Vollmer

“I was standing outside myself trying to stop those hangings with ghost fingers... I am a ghost wanting what every ghost wants-a body-after the Long Time moving through odorless alleys of space where no life is, only the colorless no smell of death...Nobody can breath and smell it through pink convolutions of gristle laced with crystal snot, time poo poo and black blood filters of flesh.”
― William S. Burroughs, Naked Lunch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
this thread is the most meta of them all

• Locked thread