Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Guys I got my new patrol route and it just goes straight through a wall. Am I supposed to just walk in place against it or something?

EDIT: nvm turns out you can just clip through it

Internet Kraken fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Mar 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
You respawn in 1-7 days depending on your workplace. Unless your job doesn't give death coverage in which case lol

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

FactsAreUseless posted:

I know it's not "PC" to say, but I'm glad that the larger purple goblins are kept across the bridge in the darker half of the forest. Every time I have to go over there I get bullied. Anyone else having the same experience?

I knew you were a little bitch.

Meet me by the oak tree with the dead knight in front of it. We'll settle this like proper hobgoblins.

• Locked thread