Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

[SERIOUS] [EMERGENCY] I (22M) saw somebody. Guy(?) in a coat.
submitted 3 hours ago by nsf001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

[UPDATE] I (22M) thought I saw somebody. Must be a homeless guy.
submitted 2 hours ago by nsf001

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Hmmm. Just the wind.
NOT the wind!
posted 35 minutes ago by genome-you-didnt | 32 likes
That was NOT the wind! The same thing happened to a buddy of mine and he got tranq'd.
>>>>> re: NOT the wind!
>>>>> posted 29 minutes ago by bandanaman72 | 4 likes
>>>>> That's an urban legend. It was definitely the wind. Just relax and continue your patrol.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Accordion Man posted:

Should we gather for whiskey and cigars tonight?
When are the mods going to start giving out the CIGAR CREW gang tags? Can things get any worse?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Just saw a guy crawling through an air vent. Will hang out near the exit and report back.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Just saw a guy crawling through an air vent. Will hang out near the exit and report back.
At medic station, lost fingat.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Does anyone know how to block PMs from a user? I don't care if "Icarus has found me" but I'm sick of hearing about it.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

E/N > plz don't jump on my head
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, ... Last

plz don't jump on my head, ok, plz don't do that anymore, don't jump on my head and my shell

plz

don't do that

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

PROBATION | Mook4Sanders2016 | Shot with a tranquilizer dart. User loses consciousness for 6 minutes. | JesusChristDenton | jmanderley

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

HOLY poo poo CLICK THIS VIDEO [HILARIOUS] [AWKWARD] [LMAO]

I know a security guy at the Gold Saucer. Remember those AVALANCHE shitlords who trolled us last week? The big black [EDIT: Can I say that? Someone weigh in. HueyNewtonianPhysics? ShinraYourShoes90?] one went on a date with the skinny suspenders guy. We got the whole thing on tape!

Check it out!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

HOLY poo poo CLICK THIS VIDEO [HILARIOUS] [AWKWARD] [LMAO]

I know a security guy at the Gold Saucer. Remember those AVALANCHE shitlords who trolled us last week? The big black [EDIT: Can I say that? Someone weigh in. HueyNewtonianPhysics? ShinraYourShoes90?] one went on a date with the skinny suspenders guy. We got the whole thing on tape!

Check it out!
lmao dammit I clicked! gently caress!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Oh poo poo, was that Hojo? Haha, gently caress, MAKOutKing, you're so getting experimented on.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Forums > Main > Henchman Headaches > very scared of jumping man

i am scared of the jumping man. i am hiding in pipe until he leaves. he will not find me in here. plz help, friends.

EDIT: oh no he is on the pipe

EDIT 2: ow

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Yo seriously anyone have any openings in their team? My co pay for the insurance in Fox Hound just went up through the roof once liquid died.
Just be glad you've got the ACA now. I could never get insurance because recessive genes were a pre-existing condition!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I know it's not "PC" to say, but I'm glad that the larger purple goblins are kept across the bridge in the darker half of the forest. Every time I have to go over there I get bullied. Anyone else having the same experience?

• Locked thread