Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Patrolling the Mojave makes you wish for a nuclear winter. #warneverchanges

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Should we gather for whiskey and cigars tonight?

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

FactsAreUseless posted:

Does anyone know how to block PMs from a user? I don't care if "Icarus has found me" but I'm sick of hearing about it.
I don't know about that, but some dipshit's been throwing around the vending machines. I bet its that rear end in a top hat Tim.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
PRAISE KEFKA! HE IS THE LIGHT OF JUDGEMENT! REPENT SINNERS!

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Man you guys complaining about working for Majestic 12 don't know how good you all got it. Working for Shadaloo is a pain in the rear end. FANG likes gassing the cafeteria during lunch break, says if he can finish eating in two minutes everyone else can too. Vega just broke another mirror and stabbed a couple more of us goons just because he woke up and saw a zit on his face again. And Bison....don't get me started on Bison. Dude's got all those creepy emotionless women always around him and he never shuts about things being delicious and how one Bison dollar will be worth five British pounds once he kidnaps Queen Elizabeth.

Man I knew I should have joined up with HARM instead, I hear they get dental.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

homeless poster posted:

so you've got a revolver with two bullets, and you got hitler, osama bin laden, and batman all tied up and helpless in front of you. who do you shoot?

heh, easy question. i shoot batman. twice!
Dumbass, everyone knows Batman is bulletproof. My buddy works for Two Face and he told me as much.

• Locked thread