Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Agag posted:

Hey man, if you conquer a country from a bunch of unarmed natives you can call it whatever you want. Narnia, Tatooine, whatever.

the christains never reconcocored contestable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

the christains never reconcocored contestable

I hope a new crusade takes it back someday and they rename it Hogwarts.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I heard this wild theory that the only reason whitey went north is because the black guys whooped his rear end out of africa back in the good old days

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
obviously at some point a powerful chief or something had an albino fetish

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Agag posted:

I hope a new crusade takes it back someday and they rename it Hogwarts.

if we learn how to spell it we will take it back

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

if we learn how to spell it we will take it back

Inshallah

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Agag posted:

Inshallah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsQrKZcYtqg

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

i thought it had something to do with vitamin D's

naem
May 29, 2011

Evaryoned's balack

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
because 7 8 9

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
in order to make non-white people look better by comparison. non-white people are still generally assholes, but no one minds as much when you can point out how amazingly terrible whitey is.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Someone had to step up

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Uncle Wemus posted:

Someone had to step up

technically they were stepping North, not up.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im black irish

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Commie NedFlanders posted:

technically they were stepping North, not up.

Uhh have you ever played a computer game. Yoi press up to go north.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Isaac posted:

Im black irish

guy gets socked twice and he's calling himself rich

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Isaac posted:

Uhh have you ever played a computer game. Yoi press up to go north.

lmao if you don't play inverted

die nüb, die

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Mods???

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

who know who else was black irish?

lowtax after fighting uwe boll

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Vitamin D is something your body makes via absorbing UV light in the skin. Northern countries get less UV radiation than those found in southern latitudes so pale skin is assumed to be an evolutionary trait designed to maximize the amount of UV absorbed for the production of vitamin D. Similarly northerners are the ones who evolved lactose tolerance, one of the best dietary means of acquiring additional vitamin D. When you live in sunnier places, darker skin is preferable because there is no uv shortage and instead having more melanin to protect against tissue damage leaves you better off.

For the most part this is just a theory to explain the trends but it's generally accepted as a decent explanation at the moment.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

lol imagine the first guy to suckle cows milk

you know he was white lmao

Nothing But Hate
Oct 7, 2006
When night falls, she covers the world, in impenetrable darkness
White people exist so everybody else has something to whine about.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
https://www.somethingawful.com/series/the-legend-of-tooth-tooth/

read these, everything is explained therein.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
well i read that ginger hair is a random genetic mutation which doesn't produce any evolutionary disadvantage, as long as you live somewhere where there isn't much sunlight like scotland. so it might just be something similar to that. alternatively it could be all that interbreeding with neanderthals going on

GeneralTao
Mar 21, 2006
Leading troops to deliciousness since 1841
Why are there apples and pears? And not just one fruit that is an apple pear (although they do have those in Japan)?

In conclusion, I agree and everyone should convert to Japanese color because it is just more efficient. Once that's done, we can then start a committee to decide which arbitrary factor we'll use to divide the population into the cool kids and the shunned outsiders.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

vug posted:

well i read that ginger hair is a random genetic mutation which doesn't produce any evolutionary disadvantage, as long as you live somewhere where there isn't much sunlight like scotland. so it might just be something similar to that. alternatively it could be all that interbreeding with neanderthals going on

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

GeneralTao posted:

Why are there apples and pears? And not just one fruit that is an apple pear (although they do have those in Japan)?

all pairs come in two dummy

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Is that PNG. They look kinda like PNG folk

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Isaac posted:

Is that PNG. They look kinda like PNG folk

yes

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Often overlooked in the 'coolest ethnicity' stakes.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
its a good baseline template for human your standard regular human, from there you can mix and match and customize as you desire

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
When i worked in the grocery biz new apple vaeieties would come out and theyd be billed as "the new pink lady" the flaw was we already have pink lady apples. The best kind.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Son of Ham makes me hungry.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

Son of Ham makes me hungry.

Hams children were inbred. His daughters thought they were the last humans alive so they got him drunk and cowgirled him in turns every night. Its litterally in the bible.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
can do a lot of things with their hair no problem or concerns

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Shaquin posted:

can do a lot of things with their hair no problem or concerns

I know a png bloke with thick dreads and he looks cool in the rugby player way not the rasta way

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Isaac posted:

Hams children were inbred. His daughters thought they were the last humans alive so they got him drunk and cowgirled him in turns every night. Its litterally in the bible.

Now I'm even more hungry.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im pretty sure Lot the only good person in sodom offered his daughters up for the angry mob to rape but they would only accept boy butt. So god spared Lot and killed everyone else

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Commie NedFlanders posted:

lol imagine the first guy to suckle cows milk

you know he was white lmao

haha

Adbot