Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Animals are nice to look at and some of them you keep as pets. However, sometimes it's fun to mess with them and play pranks. Do you know any fun tricks to play on them? Does any one animal fall for one prank in particular? Please share the pranks you like to play on animals and hopefully others will get some good ideas!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I like to pretend to throw the ball and really try and sell it and start waking to help him look for it. Once he believes the act I reveal the ball.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
dont put a tape on your cats feet (unless you love to laugh)

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Cats are scared of cucumbers.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

i just play with him and he gets really excited and then he runs into poo poo all on his own

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

also if i give him a really big stick or maybe an empty pizza box he will hold it up really high and prance around running into the walls and stuff

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
When my cats fall asleep on the arm of the sofa I love to slap my hands so they jerk and fall off. It's only funny because there's a big basket of fluffy blankets on the floor for them to land in.

Also sometimes I'll shake a bag of Temptations cat treats, then lie face down on the floor like I'm dead before they all run in. It's a test to see if they'll immediately start eating me, because I've heard they do that.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

criscodisco posted:

Also sometimes I'll shake a bag of Temptations cat treats, then lie face down on the floor like I'm dead before they all run in. It's a test to see if they'll immediately start eating me, because I've heard they do that.

Haha, do they start eating you to get the treats?

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
I like to lead cows along a curved path where they don't see too many freaky shadows. They get totally calm and have no idea I'm about to eat them

It is the best prank imo

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
This thread is awesome. Keep it coming.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Startle your dog by blowing an airhorn in his ear. He will piss everywhere. It's hilarious.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
put a little locked door and eviction notice on a burrow

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
suprise your gerbil by ramming it up your rear end

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
http://i.imgur.com/Y7UPJCl.webm

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
put a pit bull near a toddler. drives them loving WILD

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
here is a man that will soon be known as 'no balls also no nose and ears jim"

http://i.imgur.com/DiXRP60.webm

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

lmbo

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
http://i.imgur.com/Bw3mIJF.webm

Surprise your emu with a puppy

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
lmao more plz im dyinh here

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Videos of people showing monkeys magic will never not be awesome :3:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

that dog is gonna grow up with some fuckin weiiiird mannerisms and its gonna be awesome

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Professor Shark posted:

Videos of people showing monkeys magic will never not be awesome :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCwZaIfHnaE

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
TP a bird's nest

naem
May 29, 2011

Learn and understand their complex herd/pack instincts and raise them from very young to see you as their family/leader/friend and then keep them as wacky fun companions who you pat on the head and play with your children ***OR*** murder them and eat their rich flesh

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Emus don't take no poo poo apparently.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
The chickens favourite food comes in a white bag but so doea the shell grit. I carry up a shell grit bag and they get all rowdy and i cut it open and im like nope its ahell grit sucked in birds

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

ur dad thought it'd be a funny prank to have sex w one

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
If you have two cats, tie their tails together in a knot and watch them flip out.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

social vegan posted:

ur dad thought it'd be a funny prank to have sex w one

rude and hurtful

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Take a bird and feed it uncooked rice until it won't eat anymore, then force feed it more uncooked rice. (lol)

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Mar 17, 2016

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

call it hector and raise it to think it's a human

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

:toot:

:aaa:

:haw:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

bring back old gbs posted:

here is a man that will soon be known as 'no balls also no nose and ears jim"

http://i.imgur.com/DiXRP60.webm

very lucky he ended that with giving the ape a bunch of real peanuts or that powerful fucker would have made confetti out of his face and junk

I don't understand why it's ok to magic some apes into not getting the milk they want but when I do this to children of girlfriends I'm "not relationship material"

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD7jGmrkSWo

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Gatekeeper posted:

very lucky he ended that with giving the ape a bunch of real peanuts or that powerful fucker would have made confetti out of his face and junk

Was gonna say this exact thing. He's lucky the chimp didn't just lose patience and flip the gently caress out or he would have been dead.

I would never play pranks on a chimp unless it were safely behind a wall of unbreakable glass.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

i love dinosaurs

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

bring back old gbs posted:

that dog is gonna grow up with some fuckin weiiiird mannerisms and its gonna be awesome

that dog looks 12

it's the emu that's gonna grow up weird

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
http://i.imgur.com/Qi1tc7X.webm

dinosaur birds scared of a common weaselball

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

• Locked thread