Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Young Cato
Dec 22, 2006
holla ho holla
Thanks for asking.

First of all, here's a quick tip that may save you tens or hundreds of dollars per year on soap and body wash. Go to Target or Walmart or whatever and buy a big 64oz bottle of antibacterial soap. They're supposed to be for refilling dispensers with. The store brand one is like $3-$4. This is now your body wash, hand soap, whatever you need really. I probably go through four of these in a year, max. You could probably find an even cheaper alternative through some kind of janitorial supply wholesale site or something.

My showers go down like this: Turn on hot water, let it warm up, get in. Rinse body. Wet my wash cloth, pour some soap on it, scrub down my hands and arms. Rinse wash cloth, pour some soap on it, scrub my face. Rinse cloth, pour soap, scrub my pits. Next is torso, then dick/balls, then rear end crack, then legs, rinsing the wash cloth and reapplying soap each time obviously. Rinse and wring the wash cloth one last time, make sure soap is thoroughly rinsed off of my body, then done. I don't use shampoo, it's a scam.

Cheers everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread