Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Big Daddy Keynes posted:

Nice to see the terrorists are following the Schlieffen plan.
Does anyone think they can beat Russia's mobilisation?

They've done it before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

He is always shipping Nermal out to Abu Dhabi...

https://twitter.com/GarfieldKart/status/712205346329075712

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Crain posted:

So has there been any verification on the whole "Guy posts about muslim children cheering about the attack in class" thing?

There can never be verification or debunking of such things, they are magical and quantum.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

GaussianCopula posted:

Well, maybe in advancement through education?

This I presume will be in the schools where abuse is heaped on them?

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

as halfway crooks posted:

dumb post
education here is highly meritocratic - indeed perhaps too meritocratic
but to claim systemic abuse in education as an in-culturing issue only reveals your ignorance

the problem is that education is not an effective path to social enfranchisement

I don't know what any of this is supposed to mean.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

the trump tutelage posted:

Can someone explain why ISIS' claim to Islam less valid than anyone else's? Is it because they do bad things and pretending their religion isn't a factor creates less cognitive dissonance?

My gosh in fact they are the real Islam! The tribal raider Islam that centuries only degraded.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

GaussianCopula posted:

I highly doubt you can be proven wrong on this one, given that Christianity was for the first ~200 years the religion of oppressed people while Islam was the religion of an Arabian Warlord, who experienced his first success when he made this religion more militant.

Raiding: hard coded into Islam's very nature!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

My Imaginary GF posted:

Given that there is no religious hierarchy in islam, no.

The solution is clear: reform the religion to resemble Catholicism.

Looks more Catholic to me!

• Locked thread