Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I'm sick and tired of watching you be a guy going through a midlife crisis every new season of your new show that will be cancelled in a few months

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
what a loveable fuckup

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Can't believe he and Amy split up, that was some sad stuff if you like will arnett and don't want to bone amy poehler

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

walgreenslatino posted:

Can't believe he and Amy split up, that was some sad stuff if you like will arnett and don't want to bone amy poehler

I don't. But I'm sure she's a wonderful person to be around and a good person to be married to

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Give him a break, he was a good Batman.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
Has anyone ever made a show about someone going through a midwife crisis? Seems like it might be an unexplored opportunity. (And by midwife crisis I mean the traditional birthing assistant, not that the character would be transitioning between different wives.)

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
Why do goons watch so much goddamned television.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Ka0 posted:

I don't even own a television.

goofer u bro

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
"whaat a huge mistake"
-op after this gets gassed

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
lol from the show

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
His horse cartoon (whilst being mostly unfunny poo poo) has a kickass title sequence intro.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
He seems like the kind of guy that would sidle up to a group of hot girls at a club and say something like, "Hey, I'm Will Arnett." And then flash his too white smile, and expect them to blow him under the table within 30 minutes.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
Season four of arrested development should have just been the gob show they we wouldn't have to worry about whatever bad sitcom he's attached to every year

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Gatekeeper posted:

"whaat a huge mistake"
-op after this gets gassed

That's most of my threads and what I do is nod my head and raise my beer

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

osietra posted:

His horse cartoon (whilst being mostly unfunny poo poo) has a kickass title sequence intro.

bojack is really good though

watch episodes of it interspersed with the soulless full house sequel and it becomes even more acerbic and cynical

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Bojack is right in the middle of the "Will Arnett Voice Work = Good// Will Arnett Midlife Crisis = Bad" Venn diagram

Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

Stop. Drop. Shut 'em down open up shop.
he seems like a nice guy.

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMKGwASz-5k

He'll always be fine.

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
He and everyone else peaked during arrested Development but I heard bojack is pretty funny once one "settles in"

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I liked him in scream

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
As your fisting buddy, I will support your disapproval even if I disagree :hfive:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

I google searched for pictures of Will Arnett getting hosed but this was all I could find, OP.

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Mar 24, 2016

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Will Arnett gently caress me. I dunno. I just kinda lay there................

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Applewhite posted:

I google searched for pictures of Will Arnett getting hosed but this was all I could find, OP.

I'm having serious issues pondering how a human is even remotely designed like this. drat!

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Navin Johnson posted:

I'm having serious issues pondering how a human is even remotely designed like this. drat!

I bet it's one of those back alley butt jobs where women get people to inject their butts with cooking oil.

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

for a second I was hoping the tattoo was of will arnett or something

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Navin Johnson posted:

high fructose corn syrup

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

LadyAmbien posted:

I bet it's one of those back alley butt jobs where women get people to inject their butts with cooking oil.

that's really gross

much like the OP

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Flaked is a really bad show and i regret watching it

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

if she takes her butt on a plane will it start to boil?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I looked him up and he's been in a bunch of canceled tv series but he was good in 30 Rock and funny in Hotrod

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i heard he's an alcoholic but

i bet i could give him a run for his money and send him packing to celeb rehab, En garde!

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

LadyAmbien posted:

He seems like the kind of guy that would sidle up to a group of hot girls at a club and say something like, "Hey, I'm Will Arnett." And then flash his too white smile, and expect them to blow him under the table within 30 minutes.

Tbh that's what I do and it normally works

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
He has almost 0 appeal and still gets work. How?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Professor GOB's Pawg Shack

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

that's really gross

much like the OP

Thanks for stopping totally normal and not weird poster!

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Will Arnett loving Ben Stiller while they each wore masks of the others face was was the zenith of television comedy. No point watching anything else he does, it's all down hill

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mariana Horchata posted:

i heard he's an alcoholic but

i bet i could give him a run for his money and send him packing to celeb rehab, En garde!

that would explain Flaked but it still blows

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

LadyAmbien posted:

Someone's jelly.

That girl's butt, that is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I think Flaked is just an attempt by the fashion industry to push fitted polo shirts

• Locked thread