Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

eat poo poo scab

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

olin posted:

.They pay the drivers in Detroit 30 cents a mile. They are using Detroit as a petri dish to see how low they can put their rates and still get people to drive for them.

I can see people from a tech start-up being this dumb

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

Sheep-Goats posted:

About 90% of the girls I wanna dink are lesbians so there

They aren't actually lesbians, they just want you to quit trying to put the moves on them you goon.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

I had a dream once where I was anally violated and it was not a fun time so I can confidently say that personally I am not gay. Just thought you should all know

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

was the violator in your dream an uber driver

wouldn't be surprised. They bust unions so honestly there is no limits toward their depravity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

NihilismNow posted:

I never rate anything the top grade. Out of 5 stars 4 is the best anyone will ever get from me, because 5 suggests perfection.

I bet you don't tip either

• Locked thread