Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

don't doxx dgsw

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

That's a good dad.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
dad dead. so what

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

takin the stick today big cat?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

he looks nice

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
if that's really your dad synthy hes pretty cool no joke

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
dad gay virgin. so what

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
That guy looks like a cool dad.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Have you ever been tempted to grab and tug on that mustache?

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
My dad is a walking clone of Jeb Bush, which is why this election season has been very traumatic for him.

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe

Anchors posted:

dad dead. so what

same but here he is sometime I don't know when

on the back is written "Homosexuality Xibit A" in faded purple marker.

day gay, so what?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i made a post your dads thread once and everyone was like "gently caress off im not doxxing my dad" but you're a witty hero so i imagine much success for you and it brings me joy

dad hot. so what

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I have a video of my dad raking leaves out of the pear tree so he can rake them off the lawn. It's the biggest non video game waste of time I've ever seen a person engage in.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I am doubting the legitimacy of this thread but whatever.

This is my dad and my uncle with the Mexican superstar Marco Antonio Solis.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Here's the ol' man enjoying the Sonntagmorgen news.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
My biological dad or my Scary New Dad

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
If I can find it I'll edit in the picture of my dad getting on the plane to Iraq with his full ruck on... he is... a short man.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
Countdown to this post being moved to FYAD and all GBS posters within being banned for invading FYAD.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

My Q-Face posted:

Countdown to this post being moved to FYAD and all GBS posters within being banned for invading FYAD.

We have decent mods now I would hope they wouldn't do that.

But poo poo you've got me scared.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
I gotta dig. My father's a literal cowboy who eschews technology in it's entirety so I've not much in the way of digital stuff. I'll have to get the albums out or find my old phone. Edit-

Heres my grandfather in the interim and I hope that's not too far off topic cause I sure did love the hell out of the man. He drove semis most of his life after the Navy, survived a brain tumor in his youth, raised three great kids, and was a Hostess driver for the nineteen years I knew him and I'll be damned if that wasn't just one of the coolest jobs for a grandfather to have. There was just an actual snack cake armory at my grandparents house.

Shaquin fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Mar 25, 2016

naem
May 29, 2011

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Shaquin posted:

I gotta dig. My father's a literal cowboy who eschews technology in it's entirety so I've not much in the way of digital stuff. I'll have to get the albums out or find my old phone. Edit-

Heres my grandfather in the interim and I hope that's not too far off topic cause I sure did love the hell out of the man. He drove semis most of his life after the Navy, survived a brain tumor in his youth, raised three great kids, and was a Hostess driver for the nineteen years I knew him and I'll be damned if that wasn't just one of the coolest jobs for a grandfather to have. There was just an actual snack cake armory at my grandparents house.

that's a dope granpapper right thurr, bud (= he looks like he has much down-home old school wisdom w/o being also racist and weird toward women, a rare quality in poppops. the cool ones are usually also cool with saying "eenie meenie miney mo, catch a friend of the family by the toe" when they've had a few like mine. I bet that man never made you feel uncomfortable/embarrassed in public like at Wendy's when some Puerto Rican kids were being too loud with the music and the laughing and he wasn't gonna let those spics ruin his chili and baked potato for cryin out loud

:smith:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
My Dad Ft. Baby Me

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Windows 98 posted:

My Dad Ft. Baby Me

You are a fat baby

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

post more dads please friends
be proud of your dada and share him with us all
no shame in dadpostin ever

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Windows 98 posted:

My Dad Ft. Baby Me

nice piece o' dad there w98. my dad had that same shirt/jean combo, classic dadwear

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Did your dad sing country music in the 90's win98? He's definitely got that Billy Ray Cyrus/Brooks and Dunn vibe happening.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
I just axed my dad if I could doxx him and he told me to get a job.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Windows 98 posted:

My Dad Ft. Baby Me

I like your dad's teardrop tat. Did he serve time over the murder or did he get away with it?

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Shaquin posted:

jesus that is the most american dude ive ever seen

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i would but i am not in contact with my dad and havent seen him in 20 years or so. i heard he has been married a few times since then so i guess i might have some half-siblings ive never met.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Not doing to dig a six foot hole just to take a picture for your thread, OP.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Heres my dad round about the time I was living in texas for a spell a couple years back. There's a buncha framed ones of him trussed up for bull riding when he was younger which he did from about the age of 16 to when I was one or so and my moms made him quit lol so just about 11 years of it

A real rear end cowboy through and through and I certainly wish I'd found a similar bravado without wasting many years of my youth as an idiot pot head before taking a more serious turn but thats what youth is for in this soft rear end day and age I guess. He's intensely smart, both of my parents are, and despite his rough exterior he is incredibly knowledgeable about the wildest obscure poo poo. A master welder by trade he's worked his whole life as a roughneck, and he gets most of his pleasure out of being an outdoorman polymath, a lot of which he passed on to me, though its taken a long time for me to come back to it on account of the hippy phase.

He was a good dad and when my folks split I was old enough to understand it was best for the both of em. He's always done his best and just fine by me.

Raising a Coors to the redneck bastard right now. Love you pops.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Anderron Shi posted:

I like your dad's teardrop tat. Did he serve time over the murder or did he get away with it?

Got away with it. you know, like father like son.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

I wanna get all trussed up to ride bulls :gerty:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Doctor Schnabel posted:

instead of that Johnny cash giving the finger poster ppl should hang up that second picture

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Doctor Schnabel posted:

I can not express to you how much I miss that man. He was second generation Polish catholic and had a hell of a youth himself but he was the most down to earth, honest, hard working sort of man. And he was just about the funniest person I've ever known. My whole family is loving hilarious honestly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
synthy I know thats your real dad because of some remembrance of something where you were posting that and its true and i dont know how a yad vet like yourself would take this but thanks for the thread man, I got kind of a nice heartfelt lift after typing some of that stuff out.

• Locked thread