Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what is the correct result of the poll?
honey, i shrunk the kids
scroll bar
View Results

• Locked thread
Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

scroll bar

can't get enough scrolls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Honey I scrolled the kids.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
good morning everyone (:

Im eating left over stirfry from last night, it is delicious!!

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
ghlbtsk easily claims the 44th post

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Scrollbar would be pretty sweet, a good idea from a good dad gay so what

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
im gonna make a tough call here and say scroll bar seems like the natural choice. just my opinion tho

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
looks like the "honey I shrunk the kids" scenario is really getting a lot of grass roots support. make your choice, poll closes in 24 hours!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
No! scroll bar has to win, voting again

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Why can we only have one or the other again dgsw?

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

im on my phone so i cant vote op can u please just remember to add 1 vote to "scroll bar"?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Anderron Shi posted:

Why can we only have one or the other again dgsw?

just trying to avoid potential drama due to the controversial subject matter. the choices presented here are obviously diametric polar opposites and for both to exist would shake the very foundations of GBS. democracy is the only logical solution to avoid ripping the very fabric of this forum apart. h.t.h.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

dad gay. so what posted:

just trying to avoid potential drama due to the controversial subject matter. the choices presented here are obviously diametric polar opposites and for both to exist would shake the very foundations of GBS. democracy is the only logical solution to avoid ripping the very fabric of this forum apart. h.t.h.

that makes a lot of sense tbh

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
[MODNOTE] potential parody thread idea:

"honey, i fistfucked the babysitter"

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
as a central asian historian i find the concept of an ancient scroll bar to be be both intriguing, and disturbing

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Rutibex posted:

as a central asian historian i find the concept of an ancient scroll bar to be be both intriguing, and disturbing

chalk up another vote for "honey i shrunk the kids" folks. things are starting to get nasty!

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Honey, I hosed the kids!

The feelgood movie of the millennium!
Sequels would just replace the kids with pets, furniture, appliances, etc.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Champenema posted:

Honey, I hosed the kids!

The feelgood movie of the millennium!
Sequels would just replace the kids with pets, furniture, appliances, etc.

please do not bring this type of negative garbage pedo posting into this thread. this is loving serious business you loving lunatic. go far away and never return. please report back.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

dad gay. so what posted:

go far away and never return. please report back.

Clear as mud, fluidface. Never knew you were tho thenthative but I guess u been trolled :laffo:

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Starring Rick More-anus, lol.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
went with the unpopular first option because gassing/moving treads is loving bullshit and needs to stop

look at the degradation of photoshop friday/comedy goldmine over the past few years from prime quality comedy to useless dogshit drivel. Yeah, a lot of that is because all the talent has taken off, but a lot of it is also because potentially funny ideas frequently aren't given a chance to gestate while poo poo ideas are allowed to live.

Look at the one thing I've had on a photoshop friday

that isn't funny or clever or interesting, it's loving dumb and dull. I should know, I made it. so why does it exist in the first place? because the dumb dull make sitcoms worse thread was still active while many potentially better threads were gassed, not by the democracy of the 1 vote, but by the tyranny of the mods.

remember remember the 31st of october

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hell yes, kick out the jams motherfucker

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Champenema posted:

Starring Rick More-anus, lol.

Haha nice. :hfive:

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
This is no joke bro. The man is way way waaayy into anal.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Champenema posted:

This is no joke bro. The man is way way waaayy into anal.

drat you think he'd be p awkward with it...

.. Or should I say, ANAL about it. :smugbert:

Wooded Zacynthus
Mar 15, 2015

Idea 2 shows a great deal of promise- at first blush. Further consideration reveals that such a thread would merely end up describing many of the special collections departments in the libraries of our more "publicly funded" universities. Voted 1 for idea and the thread. My hand was forced.

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
a scroll bar is a good idea.

one potential issue would be people getting too drunk and damaging the scrolls. how would you go about preventing that?

also rip victims of prof shark's wild ride. ive been at work all day not something i wanted to come home to

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

If I had a gun pointed at my head, I would definitely consider "scroll bar" as a potential choice.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
looks like its going to be "honey ishrunk the kids "by a nose. having a secret morning wine then im off to the jfk. will report back.

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

dad gay. so what posted:

looks like its going to be "honey ishrunk the kids "by a nose. having a secret morning wine then im off to the jfk. will report back.

where are you getting those numbers??

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

drunk dog posted:

where are you getting those numbers??

exit polling

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Gatekeeper posted:

pretty dope move

great pun :five:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

that was the correct response

aside from those 16 reald-os who went for honey, I shrunk the kids

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

do they make scrolls with those little pieces of metal built in so when the doobie gets real short you can still smoke it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Putty posted:

flubber

get lost Putty

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

MiracleWhale posted:

do they make scrolls with those little pieces of metal built in so when the doobie gets real short you can still smoke it

no but there is theft prevention embedded

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

MiracleWhale posted:

what happened to the library of Alexandria was that the Romans got over there and they were like, gently caress, didn't anyone bring some fuckin rolling papers

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

MiracleWhale posted:

what happened to the library of Alexandria was that the Romans got over there and they were like, gently caress, didn't anyone bring some fuckin rolling papers

i doubt that

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

it's a questionable story, I agree. let's have a poll to determine its truth or falsity

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

MiracleWhale posted:

it's a questionable story, I agree. let's have a poll to determine its truth or falsity

ok, but im going to have to write a php script and some css to make it happen here.mthe forums might crash, ok?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i literally just opened this thread and cflosed it again, i don't know why, mayhbe i'm having a bad day or something but i'm not sure it has to do w the thread or not

ok cya later

• Locked thread