Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Holy moley, Bonino :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Good lord Detroit.
Maybe you need these playoffs off.
You seem tired.

Haha, Kessel and Bonino with 5 point games.
What the holy gently caress?

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Bonino is sitting at 21 points for the season now, meaning 20% of his points this season have come in this game :psyduck:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

gently caress The Sharks.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

It's going to be funny when malkin comes back and the Pens forget how to score.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

JoelJoel posted:

gently caress, The Sharks Are Awesome

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

^-hey, gently caress you.

gently caress wingles

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

cenotaph posted:

It's going to be funny when malkin comes back and the Pens forget how to score.

Unless he rushes back I doubt he plays until the second round

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
wings bad

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
This is the most one sided period I've watched this year, where the Stars were on the wrong end of the play.

Just really awful hockey from Dallas in this one. I think they are on a 2 week vacation until playoffs start.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Starsfan posted:

This is the most one sided period I've watched this year, where the Stars were on the wrong end of the play.

Just really awful hockey from Dallas in this one. I think they are on a 2 week vacation until playoffs start.

I think Jordie Benn is reading your posts. :v:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Lol, and the big bearded d-man scores. No, not that one.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Ginette Reno posted:

Unless he rushes back I doubt he plays until the second round

Well that would be a lovely time for it to happen.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
This Pens game looks like baseball. Detroit is just trying to stop the Pens from scoring, but they can't try to score themselves.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

JoelJoel posted:

Lol, and the big bearded d-man scores. No, not that one.

It's kind of a pity that Johns shaved before he came up to Dallas, tbh.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Dallas always wins the games they get outshot by a fuckton and it will always baffle me.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Refs going to cause a riot

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

well they'll never play a worse period than that, so everything from here on out should be better for the Stars :)

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Burns and old man thronton are a treat to watch. Kari using up all the good before the playoffs. Despite everyone being awful, Klingberg actually looked like he was playing d. Good for him.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
I really want a Chia Burns now.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

JoelJoel posted:

Burns and old man thronton are a treat to watch. Kari using up all the good before the playoffs. Despite everyone being awful, Klingberg actually looked like he was playing d. Good for him.

I can understand why your mind would trick you into thinking that it's Kari in net.. It will blow your mind when you find out that it was actually Niemi keeping the clean sheet on 15 shots.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Lol, good joke but Im not drunk enough to fall for that one.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
The Avs look terrible

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Ginette Reno posted:

The Avs look terrible

Spoiler altert they are terrible

Dallas is going to draw Minnesota in the first round and lose and make us all sad.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Thanks again, Ottawa.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Nahh, Minnesota will be easy (we aren't the hawks). Anywhere with normal loving air doesn't stand a chance in the first round

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Second lowest save percentage next only to Calgary. Or as the Sharks announcer puts it "slightly sub-par goaltending"

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X

Captain Internet posted:

Remember when the Pens were down a single goal and someone was super quick to chicken little the fact that the Pens could still fall out of the playoffs?

Dude it was like 8 minutes into the game and all I said was if the Wings won the Pens could still fall out of it. The Pens are pretty solidly in now though.

Also the Pens being down 1-0 is nothing to worry about since they give up the first goal in like 93% of their games, it's just a thing they do. They end up winning a lot anyway.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Eat a dick, ROY

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

hey Oduya and Johns. Play some loving defense.

"Jamie Benn *may* turn out to be one of the great draft picks in Dallas Stars history"

thanks SJ Broadcast.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

Sharks have been throwing borderline hits all night, and now it's getting to the point where guys are going to be getting injured on these bullshit runs.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Homeless Santa is a Sharks fan
Who knew?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Starsfan posted:

Sharks have been throwing borderline hits all night, and now it's getting to the point where guys are going to be getting injured on these bullshit runs.

Yeah, these refs are brutal today. Someone is going to get hurt it they don't tighten this poo poo up.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Extremely loud lets go wild chant in Colorado lmao

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Starsfan posted:

hey Oduya and Johns. Play some loving defense.

"Jamie Benn *may* turn out to be one of the great draft picks in Dallas Stars history"

thanks SJ Broadcast.

overrated bust imo

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

who the gently caress let CONCACAF refs officiate this game, this is garbage

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

haha great call refs. You show that rookie the standard of officiating he can expect out of this bullshit league.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

Johnny Oduya literally never does anything good.

buy that fucker out.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

ARAB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Haha "feeling rushed on the pp"

• Locked thread