Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Xbox has more retard ram

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Bill NYSE posted:

Love this game, can't get enough of it. Typically running around solo and introducing randoms to Dr. Zoidberg :zoid:
XBONE: R0BERTC0P

LVL30; low health, high DPS. I'm looking to run the Daily challenge whenever possible. I'm anti-rogue in the DZ until someone in the group pops it.
Couldn't complete the power plant in a public group yesterday after several people swapped out. Need items for boosting my overall health.

I saw you join me yesterday rc but I was just leaving. we'll play soon

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Vatek posted:

I need some friends on the Xbone to play this poo poo with, tired of sitting through a five minute loading screen on matchmaking only to find out that I've been kicked from the group for who knows what reason.

Gamertag: Vatek

Congobongo posted:

I want in on this Hornet farming and 30 person challenge mode

Xbone: Congobong0

add me you turds

AFFLUENZA TEEN

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

I can't go through the hassle of pming you for a gamertag

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Games › The Division-Hey! Stupid!

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

yep I've seen his cock

baby arm holding an apple

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

does the game ever freeze for anybody else on the xbox master race?

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

cool thing about this game is you can either fast travel out or you can kill the game and restart and it'll put you back with your team if they haven't beaten the mission by then

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

time to step up your sidearm game fella

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

el B posted:

:siren:Xim4 chat:siren:

Anybody know if there is a way to bind keys to make my dude auto-run? Seems like a p neat thing those pc guys got going on over there.

MAN THAT poo poo IS GAY

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

what level are incursion hard guys? 32?

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

always start your own and let it populate

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

I basically walked these pubbies through the tunnel challenge just now and they started bitching that I killed the last guy before the timer ran down as they cowered behind me. start up leave lobby. gently caress those pussies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

not that I know of

• Locked thread