Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
So are people expecting me to do something specific when they kick me from their group the second I join? This is really pissing over my attempts at doing Challenge missions as it happens literally every single time I join a group through matchmaking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

gibbed posted:

They want you to invite people and kick them too. It's the exploit that lets you have more than four people in a mission.

I get punted back to my safe house about two seconds after loading in, oye.

Ammunition backpacks and grenades can be cooked off early if you shoot them.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Reverse Centaur posted:

It's the game's fault that the maintenance time is all the time.

I can't just play whenever I like, didn't know about the maintenance until I logged in and had an hour but two bad teammates.

It's once a week and announced in advance on the game launcher you goddamn lunatic.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Anime_Otaku posted:

It'd be nice if they added GMT or just made it a running count down.

Oh sure, I agree with that one. More companies need to understand GMT is a thing. :argh:

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
lol. Finally get lucky by being near a Manhunt when it starts...turns out it's someone camped by a respawn point farming his buddies, who then instantly rush in and circle the guy when they see me and someone else approaching. loving hell.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

KFBR392 posted:

You don't heal with the first aid skill, you use the booster shot to get damage boost and pop survivor link in an emergency. You're constantly regening health because you have a bugged regen mask and you use a medkit to heal because there's absolutely no delay. All you need is 1.5 bars because you heal from the first bar above the threshold to trigger the normal regen for the third bar on top of your bugged regen mask's regen.

Current DZ PvP is built entirely around survivor link and loving bugs like this poo poo and double revive.

Motherfucker, this explains the two man group that was able to survive six people firing at them. Even if one of them got downed the other could survive being in the open and revive his buddy while getting shot up. :psyduck:

Makes me feel a bit better about my comparatively poor PVP skills. My build's "legitimate" and doesn't use that mask; though I'm starting to think having a straight 2k/2k/2k build is going to hamstring me in the long run.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Some jerk kept ganking me and was really squishy, but was repeatedly healing despite having a turret and survivor link equipped. Any clue how he could keep regenning to full about four times or so in a single fight? It wasn't as if the fights were long, he was just able to top up all the time.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Wait, that reduces the cooldown of medkits?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Kingtheninja posted:

What's the highest dz rank? I'm almost 29 and will be heading there soon to rank up a bit.

I'm rank 42 and glad DS3 is out today. I'm at that annoying point where all the rank 30 DZ gear is literally pointless for me, but the rank 50 stuff is a huge grind away. I have over 200k DZ credits just sat there for another eight levels, oye.

• Locked thread