Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunchboxx
Jun 19, 2004

His name is Head. Dick Head.
PSN DJLunchboxx

I've been slumming about in the DZ. I can clear all of the mobs in it myself, but more people is always faster and better. Hit me up and we can clownshoes through this poo poo with orange pants and pink scarves or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchboxx
Jun 19, 2004

About to start a farming run of DZ 5 and 6 or do the Russian farm thing. Me and one other goon right now, got room for two.

Psn DJLunchboxx.

Lunchboxx
Jun 19, 2004

I'm definitely game to supergroup or carry dudes through challenge missions or BK2.0 farming or DZ05 and 06 romps. I'm sitting at 180k/75k/10k so for straight gunning mans down and surviving through it all I'm more than happy to pull people through to get themselves geared up.

I don't remember everyone from last night's RC mission, but Lowpartz and guys, that poo poo was tough and we will have to set it up and farm it properly some time this weekend. This morning was rough to say the least but it was worth it.

PSN DJLunchboxx, I'm going to join the psn group tonight but send me invites or sexy messages or dick pics or whatever. Anything is better than playing this with inept co-workers.

Lunchboxx
Jun 19, 2004

The Saboteur posted:

BTW – does anyone know what level the set gear is if I craft it from the special vendor blueprint at the BoO?

214 if I'm not mistaken.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the game is shallow as hell and broken as gently caress, but it's still fun and I'm still enjoying it. I retain some shred of hope that they'll end up with something solid in the end. gently caress all the bitching and moaning, let's shoot some mans and use their droppings to make more things to shoot more mans.

• Locked thread