Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
What's wrong with gout?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Edgar posted:

What's wrong with gout?

i mean it's a disease and can be very painful and you get it from eating liver

everything i know about gout comes from that episode of king of the hill where bobby kept eating liver so he could drive around on his rascal scooter

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I knew a guy with gout and it really sucked

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Coincidentally the only atheist I know has gout but only in the 30s instead of 50s.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Shima Honnou posted:

Coincidentally the only atheist I know has gout but only in the 30s instead of 50s.

after just reading the wikipedia page about it it seems to be tied to a lot of dumb modern life things like being fat and having diabetes and specifically fructose. thanks, corn subsidies :argh:

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Happy Easter! I loving love science lol!

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

lets rub our coptics together

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

JB50 posted:

God pushed Dick Dorkins down the stairs.

Is that a 5C? Why this richie rich using a budget phone? LOL

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

quote:

When we last checked in with the controversial YouTube rant artist who calls himself the Amazing Atheist, he had survived a sex scandal involving a banana and then quit Reddit after threatening to rape a rape victim. Now he’s claiming YouTube is censoring him.

In a video posted yesterday called “Urgent! Amazing Atheist Channel in Danger! Please Watch!,” T.J. Kincaid, known for his political and religious-themed videos, says YouTube is removing his videos en masse.

This includes many clips lambasting the feminist movement (“Can Men Talk About Feminism?” and “33 Reasons Not to Be a Feminist”), discussing the origins of Islamic extremism, and criticizing Jesus and the Pope. Kincaid is a controversial and polarizing YouTube character. After last year’s Reddit fiasco, he later privately apologized to the woman he threatened, but would not make his apology public. (She ultimately did.)

http://www.dailydot.com/lol/amazing-atheist-videos-banned-youtube/

ElectroMagneticJosh
Oct 13, 2006

Lets Volt In!!
Yeah - from what I can tell lot of the "youtube atheists" basically have moved on from mocking religion and not go after feminists, student protestors, and Black Lives Matter. Even some of the science/skeptic channels I used to subscribe to are now more interested in explaining why Anita Sarkeesian is the devil than anything else.

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016

gently caress that grammar really pisses me off GOD

Lee Harvey Oswald
Mar 17, 2007

by exmarx

please don't post my okcupid profile without my permission

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
those gloves really complete the look

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

vug posted:

those gloves really complete the look

CoreyFeldman.jpeg

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
ever heard of a little thing called THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

All Gods that anyone has ever believed in exist, apart from yours.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
From everyone's favorite perpetually in pre-alpha video game that will be the Best drat Space Sim Ever (Promise).

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/4c9t5r/has_the_fanatical_nature_of_this_community_become/

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

yeah I thought so

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I listened to Penn describe this idea on his youtube channel. Boiled down to harrassing and bullying people who don't believe what you believe.

I'm not against that, but I was just surprised to hear it from Penn.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I grew up catholic and would just like to confirm that spending last week not going to church every loving day was pretty great.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

ElectroMagneticJosh posted:

Yeah - from what I can tell lot of the "youtube atheists" basically have moved on from mocking religion and not go after feminists, student protestors, and Black Lives Matter. Even some of the science/skeptic channels I used to subscribe to are now more interested in explaining why Anita Sarkeesian is the devil than anything else.

I like this trend kind of kicked off like 3-4 years ago with the conversion towards the white hot ball of rage towards feminism. Like hell a few atheist youtuber I was subscribed to still come up on my YouTube suggestion page with a photo shopped picture of Sarkeesian on the thumbnail.

I guess making material gets hard when you run out of Kent Hovind stuff to talk about?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

spacetoaster posted:

I listened to Penn describe this idea on his youtube channel. Boiled down to harrassing and bullying people who don't believe what you believe.

I'm not against that, but I was just surprised to hear it from Penn.

Why? He's a libertarian, that's pretty much their thing.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

He stuck a banana up his rear end and poured hot chocolate over his benis

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

didnt that dude beat up his mom?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

How do you know? Did you scientifically observe it yourself or are you irrationally taking it upon pure faith? :smug:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Why? He's a libertarian, that's pretty much their thing.

I read his dumb books growing up and always took him for some flavor of pacifist.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
You can be a pacifist and a dick.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Behold, the atheists' nightmare. Now if you study a well-made banana, you'll find, on the far side, there are 3 ridges. On the close side, two ridges. If you get your hand ready to grip a banana, you'll find on the far side there are three grooves, on the close side, two grooves. The banana and the rear end are perfectly made, one for the other. You'll find the maker of the banana, Almighty God, has made it with a non-slip surface.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Mel Mudkiper posted:

How do you know? Did you scientifically observe it yourself or are you irrationally taking it upon pure faith? :smug:
enjoy!
:nws:http://www.xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist:nms:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Lol I got you to admit you watched a video of a fat man sticking a banana up his rear end get owned scrub

Also gently caress you I am not gonna click that

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
amazing

^^ you should, it's a pro click

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
How do atheists explain that the banana is perfectly designed to fit in a human rear end?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Obviously being able to keister a banana is a trait that aids survival.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

All the other apes are starving, but not me, I'm spinning a globe with one hand and eating my keister banana with the other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
your rear end functions largely like a kangaroo's pouch

• Locked thread